Feeling really peckish!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Please tell me to stop thinking about food and go do something useful instead!!

I'm on here looking through messages when there are dishes to be cleaned, a load to put in the washing machine, I need to hoover. The list goes on forever it seems and all I want is 5000 Mcvities caramel digestive biscuits!!! AARRRGGHHH :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

penny go and do the house work, eating biscuits wont clean it ok!!!!!! go go go :)xx

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Go forward and clean Penny ha ha ha xxxxxx

5. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Ooo watch 10yrs younger instead on channel 4...love it.xx

6. Nata

Nata Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    sometimes when i feel peckish i drink teh vegetable flavouring and it works! makes you feel full for a bit and after that you forget about the cravings ... watching 10 years younger helps too :)

7. abz

abz Gold Member

i have been going mad with cravings all day. so i sympathise, ha. go and get proactive hon :)

abz xx

8. bridie

bridie Full Member

Start Weight:
    7st10lb
    Current Weight:
    7st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    6st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    arghhh had the same thing today and the more i thought about different food... the more of a craving i got so i changed my dinner soup into a hot choc mint.... satisfied my sweet craving and filled me up for a while. im at home with my dad and brother and as unhelpfull they are with the diet they also will have a go at me for eating and wasting money so i cant snack lol
    arghhh hope ill feel better tomorow
    xx

9. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just think about why you are doing this bridie, to feel better about yourself.
    Have a bath, do a facial or manicure or something. Anything to keep you occupied.
    Good luck :D

10. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    im going to the cinema tonight to see mama mia....god i love popcorn what am i gonna go

11. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Take or buy some sparkling water Shell, always fills me up!!! :D

12. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have been ironing every night for days now, and cleaning .
    I hate ironing!!!
    But it does keep me occupied, plus my flats never been so clean haha

13. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Get focused woman - imagine how much housework you would need to do to burn off 5000 biscuits!! LEts get physical physical...I wanna get physical....oo sorry, 1970's (or was it 80's) singing moment there....and if noone knows what i am talking about I shall slink away quietly in my leg warmers and footless shiny tights...

14. Nata

Nata Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mellie you made me laugh! yes of course we remember! or is it just us? :p i remember absolutley loving that stile leg warmers and all , and loving the hair as well!! the side of the head really high pony tails with very curly hair haha!

15. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

what about baby blue eyeliner and matching mascara, and pale pale pink lippy??!! and a fringe so heavily sprayed with hairspray it lifts in one whole piece LOL.....oh those were the days!

16. Nata

Nata Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    haha well i was too young to wear makeup! but i just wanted to grow up fast to be able to be like those girls :) loved it and thought the minute i move out of my moms house thats the style i am going to have forever!

17. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Now I feel sooooooooooooooo old lol....ooo I feel a WHAM moment coming on.,....now wheres that 'NOW 2' vinyl album gone....

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Nata

Nata Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    LOL! you are so funny! don't feel old feel wise!! :) i had some vynil albums when i was growing up too i loved them! specialy the christmas ones (even though i had to ask an adult to put them in for me lol :p )

20. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

sorry i took a while...i was busy perming my hair and looking for my off the shoulder jumper dress and pixie boots....

21. Nata

Nata Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    off the shoulder dress! love it :)
    so Penpen how are the cravings going? did you manage them? are they gone? hope you're better now

22. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    aaah pixie boots, mine were blue velvet with little tassles at the back, god i loved those boots, and the leg warmers and the tights and i'd forgotten about the fringe that moved as one!!! My girls were looking through a photo album yesterday (rainy day pastime) and laughed so much at my big hair and couldnt work out how i got it to stay up! I had a cutting edge red sony walkman that was constantly with me too. I love reminiscing.......wake me up before you go go

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.