Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling really sick now

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by yummymummynot, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys

I posted earlier that i was feeling queasy and felt like i was on the high seas. Well it has gotten much worse and now I feel like I am at the bottom of the Atlantic!!!!

I feel so sick, cant even look at white paper( I work in an office!!) Why does my stomach feel like I am on a trampoline??? I have a serious headache and am dizzy when I move around. I was on TFR last year and dont remember any day as bad as this. I have had one shake today and have to wait til I get home to have another.

I feel so crap. Have 2 days to go to my first weigh in and i hope that will spur me on, thats if I can get past today!!!!

Oh yuck, i feel sick even writing this!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    Is it possible for you to go home early so that you can have a nap? I had migraines the first week for about 3 days,then I started feeling better. Hope you are feeling better soon too xxx

4. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Mirjam

I think you are right - it does seem like a migraine. I have done as you suggested and asked to go home early so heading off soon. I need to lie down and stop this bloody boat lobbing about!!! Well I am glad to know that its normal and that it will go. I dont think I could last if it was like this all the time.

I will prob feel better after the lie down and hopefully right as rain and feeling positive

Thanks

5. xxjoxx

xxjoxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.1lb(10.69%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi i had really bad head ache in the first week, try to drink as much water but nt over the 4 litres, hope ya better soon

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.