Feeling really sick now

yummymummynot

Hi guys

I posted earlier that i was feeling queasy and felt like i was on the high seas. Well it has gotten much worse and now I feel like I am at the bottom of the Atlantic!!!!

I feel so sick, cant even look at white paper( I work in an office!!) Why does my stomach feel like I am on a trampoline??? I have a serious headache and am dizzy when I move around. I was on TFR last year and dont remember any day as bad as this. I have had one shake today and have to wait til I get home to have another.

I feel so crap. Have 2 days to go to my first weigh in and i hope that will spur me on, thats if I can get past today!!!!

Oh yuck, i feel sick even writing this!!!

Is it possible for you to go home early so that you can have a nap? I had migraines the first week for about 3 days,then I started feeling better. Hope you are feeling better soon too xxx

Hi Mirjam

I think you are right - it does seem like a migraine. I have done as you suggested and asked to go home early so heading off soon. I need to lie down and stop this bloody boat lobbing about!!! Well I am glad to know that its normal and that it will go. I dont think I could last if it was like this all the time.

I will prob feel better after the lie down and hopefully right as rain and feeling positive

Thanks

Hi i had really bad head ache in the first week, try to drink as much water but nt over the 4 litres, hope ya better soon

Back