Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling Rough :o(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Prettyfacebut?, 17 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(34.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All,
    Feeling pretty rough today, quite sickly, tired and just do not want my last 2 packs. Growly tummy and lots of 'botty burps'...my buzz has gone?
    I am not going to give up as I am seeing the difference and I am committed to change....but geeez....not feeling good at all.
    It's day 10 and I even came home early from work.
    Is this 'dip' normal around day 10ish?
    Any tips, advice or lurve would really be appreciated!!!!
    :confused::(:sigh:
    XXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've heard that a lot of people start feeling bad again at about days 9 and 10 - but keep glugging the water and it should wear off soon. xx Hope you feel better. xx

4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    sorry to hear you are not feeling good today. I would try to drink more water and also have a nice hot bath with loads of bubbles and maybe some candles. That always makes me feel better :)

5. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(34.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks guys !
    Seeing as I didn't fancy my last 2 packs I thought I would experiment with making some crisps (figured if it went wrong it would be no great loss).....well my goodness....they were loovvely!!!! Chicken and mushroom...yum yum!!
    Feeling a bit better after my munch!!
    X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.