Feeling rough

PennyJane

and no one seems to be around.

I am on day 5 of this diet. I was on PP for 3 days and now doing 2/2 PP and PV. Since yesterday I have had a shocking headache, I feel dizzy slightly, too. To match the headache, I ache all over my back - initially, I thought it was something internal but now I realise that I must have worked some muscles in yesterday's run.

How long am I likely to feel this way?

Hopefully not long, I think its a sign you're going into ketosis and your body is burning fat which is a good thing. Also the back pain may well be from using some muscles that aren't used to being worked, usually thats a good sign to take a day off from running whilst your muscles rest, you don't want to over do it.

hey hon. sorry you are feeling rubbish :(
sure sounds like ketosis babe - i usually have that every tuesday lol

and your back prob is from the running. Take it easy go and have a nap and no exercise today!!!!

... surely I'm going to be in ketosis for the major part of this diet? That's about 85 days for me! - which means I'm going to feel like this for the duration????

Hugs x

Last edited:
oh babe not at all. After you go through the crappy headache stage you will wake up one morning with MORE energy than you have ever had before!!! its truly amazing and dont give up cos you feel rubbish now!!!

Back