feeling rough

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by dani*r, 29 October 2008 Social URL.

1. dani*r

dani*r Full Member

hi all,
    i restarted on monday after a bad two weeks. its going ok so far, ive gotten right back into the swing of it this time and all of the weight that i gained during that two weeks has come off already.
    the thing is when i fiest started cd i got a cold and throat infection after a week . when i restarted after a blip the same happened. Its happened again, im full of cold and have a really sore throat.
    has this happened to anyone else ?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peppa

peppa Pwincess

I feel a little chesty when I restarted and my throat a little sore- weird isn't it and no idea why, but I'm sure someone might know the answer:) good luck with restart btw
  4. amanda1970

amanda1970 Member

Hi i'm on day 3 of a restart and have had a headache which is just going now. When I did lighter life last year I suffered with terrible sores on the roof of my mouth. I'm really hoping that doesnt happen this time.
    I believe you can feel quite unwell to begin with but that soon passes and you'll be feeling on top of the world!!
    Love Amanda x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.