Feeling rough

Lilac

Well week 7 of SS+ and I'm feeling absolutely rubbish today. Got no energy, feel sick and generally poo. Had loads of stomach craps earlier, haven't got an upset stomach but have had to go a lot (TMI I know!) Don't know if it's because I had 2 porridges yesterday.

Someone please tell me it's a 24hour bug I've got rather than my body rebelling against the diet!

I'll just go and sit in a corner and wallow in my own self pity for a bit, sorry to have bothered you all, just needed a whinge!

(((Big Hugs))) I am sure it is most prob a bug, there is so much going around! I was ill 2 weeks back, stomach cramps, and wretching but no vomit or poo :eek:, felt so run down and like crap, lasted a day or 2, then was well again, then got it again 5 days later. Just do what you need to do to make yourself feel better, and i am sure it will pass x x

Awww sorry you're feeling so rough. It definitely sounds like a bug though. Wrap up warm and don't worry about the whingeing-we're all entitled to that now and again!:)

definately, winge away!!!

Hope u feel better soon , sounds like a bug . keep your chin up. make a hot chocolate shake and treat yourself to a pamper

Aww thanks for the replies makes me feel lots better - I substituted my fourth shake tonight for some tuna in springwater. Felt I needed something a bit more substantial in my tummy. Off to bed for an early night now & fingers crossed I'll wake up all bright & breezy and ready for a 100% day tomorrow. x

Back