feeling shaky today

sugar_face

I've not experienced this at all yet.
but I'm feeling weak and shaky, the way I used to get if I'd not ate anything and done lots in the day before the diet :/

I've only been online applying for jobs and flat hunting though hahah :/
hardly think me typing is more vigorous than walking to the shops for my nan or even the week away i had last week :rolleyes:

I've not had any changes to my in take though, i've not lowered it
i've had the same amount of water too blah :/

how do I stop this feeling ? :/
I thought the bar i had at 4pm would of stopped it tbh

Are you just having packs a day? If so I would be inclined to have a meal a chicken breast and some green veg/lettuce or tuna/egg that should help. X

I have the odd day like that, find it usually passes by the next day but I add in a little extra protein to help. Seems to work.

I have the odd day like that, find it usually passes by the next day but I add in a little extra protein to help. Seems to work.

I had two large eggs instead of my two small eggs feel a bit better now ^_^
Hope I don't have another day like that it feels horrible
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Maybe it's a withdrawal from your last week's stay with the bf and being slightly off plan? :)

In all honesty - I'm unlucky and have days like that almost all the time, shaky, foggy - as if I'm dreaming... time seems to slow down for a bit. It's weird.

All I can do it just get on with it really, force through the fog as I have a lot of studying to do! ... Gahh!

Hope you feel better today though xx :hug99:

Maybee

I don't feel weak today just really tired aha :(
And cold

Can't believe I slept til 1pm! (I did fall asleep at like 7.30am though) heads in over drive hahaha meh

xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back