feeling sick

tatedmono

hi guys,
well day 12 here. doing great. never had so much energy in me in a long time. have resisted a full irish breakfast with my friend wednesday morning, sticked to my black coffee. im feeling so proud i can just say no now!!
but since yesterday afternoon i feel so sick:9529:
struggled last night to drink the last shake and i still feel like pukking this morning...
im going to get weigh this afternoon (1day in advance cos going to a concert tomorrow) so will see with the pharmacist if there is anything i can take w/o kicking me out of ketosis.
arrrrgh just want to sleep it off!!:wave_cry:

Hope your feeling better now x

yes I hope you feel better too. its wierd but normally you might be chuffed at feeling sick and not wanting to eat coz then you would lose weight but on LT you know you have to take the shakes to keep you in ketosis and out of starvation. actually it probably helps to develop a healthier relationship with food?

tx girls feeling better. had 2 days with only 2 shakes a day cos was feeling crap but back on track ok. at least i did not crack for food!

tx girls feeling better. had 2 days with only 2 shakes a day cos was feeling crap but back on track ok. at least i did not crack for food!

I know you werent' feeling 100% but you must drink 3 shakes a day, that's only 400 calories a day, anything lower than is not advisable.:D

Back