FEELING SICK

lilly05

Hay all just started back on lt and today im feeling really sick and hungry any suggestions.

Hay all just started back on lt and today im feeling really sick and hungry any suggestions.
Try a hot drink and drinking water or a nap, if you have a shake left have it, hopefully that will help otherwise have a nice bubble bath and take your mind off it. xx good luck

Hot drink what kind of hot drink iv been doing alot of work today got two shakes left ill go make some hopefully that makes me better i forgot how hard the first couple of days are

Probably not the most constructive advise, but I reckon drink your shakes and go to bed... by morning you'll be feeling loads better. Day 1 was definitely the most difficult for me, it's been far easier since...

Hope you feel better soon!

Well just having my secound shake so hopefully ill feel a bit better im finding all im thinking about is food i know its only my first day but im proud of fighting temptation im finding it hard but i keep saying if i dont do it now i never will iv been trying to lose this weight for five years i really wanna lose 2 stone for my birthday i dont know if im getting my hopes up but for my b day in april

Back