feeling so discouraged :(-updated after weigh in!

god youve done really well so far each week will be diff dont let i knock you keep goin yay

I wish i'd lost that amount of weight, its coming off very slowly with me but it's still coming off and thats the main thing!

3.50 is 7 pkts of lard which is loads
hopefully we are not loosing muscle, bone or skin it is pure FAT, think of stuffing it under your skin:eek:
Urgghh so true though, never thought of it that way. Will imagine that next time I feel disheartened. Why is it though, if I have lost that weight, I still feel the same as if Im still carrying it?! I know alot of people have said this. x

I was in TK Maxx the other day and they had 3lb dumbells. So I picked up one and thought "3lbs? Its heavy but not that bad"

Then I tried to pick up 12 as I had lost 35lbs last time on CD, and I couldn't do it. To think I was carrying all that about as normal. I think my mum thought I had went proper mental, she was just looking at me like "WHIT YE DAIN?"

Scary

once I was feeling down a couple of weeks ago and I filled the washing basket with books until it weighed 3 stone and I could barely lift it and I'm a strong girl! Really puts things into perspective! Well done Rose, you have done fab!!

Back