Feeling so down where has my get up and go gone.

Hey Son, I'm a firm believer that losing weight is all about your mind (and tapping my gob shut).... as the others have said... have a complete break from SW, enjoy your holiday then come back and GET BACK INTO IT.

I challenge you to a weight off xx

son,

if i'm generally eating crap i could easily go back to bed and sleep just a few hours after waking up! i particularly have this problem after lots of pizza!!! junk food makes me feel sluggish, etc.

do you think you may have depression? it's worth speaking to your GP about that aswell, as you seem to have been in your current frame of mind for quite some time. depression can show up as lack of motivation to do things... just a suggestion. i'm not insinuating you are depressed, just something to consider as to why you feel the way you do.

i recently visited someone at work and his room was a tip (i mean stig of the dump messy)- he said he couldn't be bothered to even tidy up. we had a chat i persuaded him to come to the gp. he's now having treatment for depression and waiting to see a psychotherapist! tiredness or lack of sleep are both symptoms too.

Well there you go then, Sonia, it's official, all your minimins mates think you should bog off to Wales, have a great time, come back eat your Asda price order, (cos after being in Wales you won't be able to afford takeaway) and you will be back on the right track before you know it! only with a smile :)And the only reason why you will be smiling is because you managed to go to Wales and avoid NJax LOL.
Please excuse me....... I don't know why, but i have lost the power to click on next page before I'm posting tonight, so Ignore me!

Well there you go then, Sonia, it's official, all your minimins mates think you should bog off to Wales, have a great time, come back eat your Asda price order, (cos after being in Wales you won't be able to afford takeaway) and you will be back on the right track before you know it! only with a smile :)And the only reason why you will be smiling is because you managed to go to Wales and avoid NJax LOL.
Please excuse me....... I don't know why, but i have lost the power to click on next page before I'm posting tonight, so Ignore me!
Lol, thanks for the reply nanny and your excused.:hug99:

Sorry you are feeling so down - try and just have a fantastic holiday and think about it when you get back - you have done so well and have so much to be proud of !

Back