Feeling so guilty NOT

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jack_D, 14 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Been in a funny mood all night, bored, hungry, opening the fridge, closing the fridge, opening the cupboard where the crisps are, even took out a bag, but put then back after i told myself they where 7 syns.....

Decided on a big bowl of strawberries - still didn;t satify my tummy

So made my self a loads of SW Chips , with sea salt, vingar and a small amount of ketchup.... and boy they were good.... so proud of myself .........

What do you have when you are feeling like this.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chick10

chick10 Got To Keep Counting :D

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i usually eat a banana that sometimes fills me, or make chips like yourself! i sometimes would make my fave noodles called koka, 4 syns and i get curry flavour so yummy and filling, can only buy at home and bargain i think. You done well though you should be proud of yourslef :D xxx

4. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    a cup of tea, i find i mistake hunger with thirst alot and my thirst is more quenched with tea than boring water lol. But i know the feeling of just needing to feel a little bit fuller and u did well not to give into the quick bag of syns... Opps i mean crisps

5. kissme

kissme Gold Member

yeah I find a big ole pint of brew fills me up!

6. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    yogurt with fruit, but if I'm in a savoury mood, I'll either make wedges or blitz some vegetable soup (I have individual portions in the freezer at all times).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.