• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling so guilty NOT

Jack_D

Been in a funny mood all night, bored, hungry, opening the fridge, closing the fridge, opening the cupboard where the crisps are, even took out a bag, but put then back after i told myself they where 7 syns.....

Decided on a big bowl of strawberries - still didn;t satify my tummy

So made my self a loads of SW Chips , with sea salt, vingar and a small amount of ketchup.... and boy they were good.... so proud of myself .........

What do you have when you are feeling like this.....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

chick10

Got To Keep Counting :D
i usually eat a banana that sometimes fills me, or make chips like yourself! i sometimes would make my fave noodles called koka, 4 syns and i get curry flavour so yummy and filling, can only buy at home and bargain i think. You done well though you should be proud of yourslef :D xxx

a cup of tea, i find i mistake hunger with thirst alot and my thirst is more quenched with tea than boring water lol. But i know the feeling of just needing to feel a little bit fuller and u did well not to give into the quick bag of syns... Opps i mean crisps

a cup of tea, i find i mistake hunger with thirst alot and my thirst is more quenched with tea than boring water lol. But i know the feeling of just needing to feel a little bit fuller and u did well not to give into the quick bag of syns... Opps i mean crisps

yeah I find a big ole pint of brew fills me up!

yogurt with fruit, but if I'm in a savoury mood, I'll either make wedges or blitz some vegetable soup (I have individual portions in the freezer at all times).