Feeling so hungry!!!! :(

It will pass hun. And you will be full of energy and not hungry. Drink plenty of water..

Morning, not long been up just couldn't get out of bed!!! Went to bed with a major head ache and woke up with a major head ache :( gone now tho thank god!!! Just having a nice black coffee actually enjoying it.

Feel so much better today much more positive and feel as tho I can do this YAY!!! Even tho it's not even lunch time haha x c

It does get easy. :-D. Bet your well proud today. Keep up the good work.

Xxxx

Thanks!! Yea feel great not even thinking about food, where as yesterday it's all I cud think about!! So glad I'm bk into it, yesterday I was thinking I wasn't goin to beable to do it amazing how just over night I feel totally different!!

Was also wondering if wen u have coffee does that count as part of u water intake??

How long do u plan on bein on the diet?? All the support u get on here helps so much!! I think I prop wud have givin in yesterday if it wasn't for comin on here :) x x

I'm addicted to this site lol, yea did make sense I have been weeing up and down all night haha. That's the same as wot I wud like to lose!!! 3 1/2 stone sounds so much just hope it's do able by the 14 th of august!!
Want to be able to look at least half decent in a bikin lol x x
How long have u been on the diet so far?? X x

And are u feelin it's alot easier after a week?? I'm sure It must speed it up a little at least as exercising u will be burning of calories?? And burning fat??? I plan to start my exercise DVD once aday wen I start feelin less tired. Lol

How much have u lost so far?? X x

Go you!!! 8lb that's great :) hope my loss will be high after my first week!!! I'm sure ur hunger will pass by tomoro!! Everyone must have bad days, u will be fine :) I'm goin to do the same have a nice hot bubble bath then mayb paint my nails and have another early night haha x x

Back