Feeling so ill

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
Don't know what to do with myself, I feel so sick, I have been feeling sick since Saturday and it is getting worse, also have a bit of an upset tummy, but not eating much so that isn't too bad. My stomach is bubbly like a cauldron. I also feel shaky and dizzy.
I am having a battle in my head, one side is telling me to give up the diet, but on the other hand I couldn't face food any way.
I just can't face any packs, I just want to throw at the smell of them. I just don't know what to do. Feeling so down :(

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly - have you a fever too?
Just keep up the fluids, hoping you are feeling better really soon.
x

hope you get well soon
daisy x

Hi ALi, sorry you are poorly. I had a stomach bug recently so something is going around - may be what you have too.

It will pass, and you will feel good again - imagine yourself feeling better once again, but having quit the diet - how would you feel? Just be sure before you pack it in....as this too shall pass.

Are you able to manage the Marigold? SOmetimes broth sooths the tummy, and not as thick as the soups it might be more palatable to help you get something in.

I hope you feel better, and good luck whatever you do! :)

x

Hi Ali,

I felt sick at times earlier in the diet and I did as BL suggested and drank the savoury drinks.
The salt in it helped me get through.

It's easy to forget how we all had different bleugh days when we are a few weeks on, but I really did!

I hope you feel better soon ~ and I hope it doesn't affect the diet for you. xx :)

Oh hun sorry you are feeling so rough. Like BL says there are a lot of tummy bugs going around so probably nothing to do with diet - not that that makes you feel any better.
I hope you are back to normal really soon

Back