Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling so ill

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Camille, 3 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Got up this morning with the worst banging headache ever!! Thought it was the beginning of a cold as it was right across my forehead & the bridge of my nose also a wee bit sniffley. Had a coffee & 500mls water then curled up on the sofa. Just had my first shake & as soon as it hit my stomach brought it back up :cry:
    Feeling a little sorry for myself & can't face another shake will this make too much of a difference not having 1?
    Got another 500ml bottle of water & gunna curl up on the sofa for rest of day :cry:

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It can't make that much difference as long as it is not on a regular basis you will be fine. Do you have any bars, perhaps something solid in your tummy will help. Get well soon.

4. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    If you have a viral bug then i had it too last week and it's not nice, i didn't get 1 shake down. I felt sick all the time, felt like someone was hitting my head with a brick and got really dizzy. Wish you better soon.

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    I felt like this all day yesterday, but managed to keep shakes down, had them hot, vanilla, then 2 chocolate, don't know if having them hot helped, still feeling off today, but not as bad as yesterday. There is definately a bug going around a couple of colleagues were of work last week with it - just my luck to get it at the weekend! only had 1 shake so far today but plenty of water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.