Feeling so ill :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chelseaharvey, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. chelseaharvey

chelseaharvey Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The Dukan Diet
    I am soooo struggling today, Started to feel lousy yesterday, sore throat, really cole, eyes & nose streaming & im just feeling worse as the day goes on

I had to eat yesterday :-( my mum made a roast & she does not know im doing the CB diet she would not be happy, & all i would get is grief

I am really struggling with the whole water thing at the moment, i cant stomach anymore it is making me feel so sick & makes me want to dry heave

Can i drink that simple strawberry & kiwi stuff instead of even some of the time...

I still have not managed to do a whole week yet :mad: of just shakes & water i just struggle with it

WI tomorrow at 6pm & again it is not going to be great news
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Sorry to hear you are struggling so much Chelsea. If SS feels hard, why don't you try SS+ or 810?

SS isn't for everyone. Hardly any of my clients do that plan.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.