Feeling soooo hungry tonight

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by charliew, 10 July 2008 Social URL.

1. charliew

charliew Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    :eat:Had my meal at lunch time today (is only day 4 for me) and don't think it was a good idea.

Am so close to straying, but am determined not to. Am drinking tonnes of water and had one of my snackes. Will have to eat my meal bar soon, but want more lol:eatdrink051:

Doesn't help that my husband has gone out this evening for a couple of hours otherwise he would definitely keep me on the straight and narrow lol.

HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY:eatdrink012:

Am loving the smilies, can you tell lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ambersam

ambersam Member

Diet:
    Slimfast
    OH bless you
    If it is any consolation, I felt like that on day 4 & 5 too!
    You could make a quick veg soup - minimal calories and good filler - better than water
    Tin of tomatoes; celery; mixed herbs; veg stock cube - simmer and blend
    You can add all manner of veg to it - my favs are onions & carrots - but celery is a natural diuretic and has about 5 cals per 100g or something silly like that - it also cooks quickly
    It might help

Other than that, keep typing
    Good luck
    Amber

4. RachelM

RachelM Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I find that when I have my meal for lunch it's so much harder for me to stick to it! You could try having a soup for tea instead of a shake? I have weight watchers tangy tomato soup which has rice in, it's 115 calories per tin and it's really filling!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.