feeling sooooooo hungry and don;t know why?

Ive been feeling hungry today to hun, I have to do something to try and take my mind of it like hot bath a good book long walks anything to stop me thinking about it.hope you are feeling better now.

If you are realy hungry then maybe you should have a 4th shake today hun.xx

Hi Tracey, have to say that on day 5 i was also tearing my hair out starving. I was determined not to give up but i had to have one meal. I chose a sweet and sour weight watchers ready meal which had low calories. When I had finished the meal I have to say - it was not worth it. Not only the guilt but it didnt change my hunger. i think now it was just the chewing i missed. I did lose 13 lbs on my first week so it didnt affect it too much. I am on day 11 and just cooked my husband and son burger and chips and it didnt bother me. It will get easier i promise, i am a person who ate like a pig and never thought i would do this. It did also help on my first week that i had a really good book on the go and when times were bad i took myself off to my bedroom and read. From week 2 you are allowed a bar in place of a shake and that it is great, they taste nice and you have something to actually eat.
Keep going and good luck x

Have you tried a hot drink? That always takes the edge off it for me.xx

i`ve had an extra half a shake today and might have to have another half soon, i know it`s just emotional hunger, but cant talk my way out of it. have also spent half an hour searching for low carb food to eat, but mangaed to stop myself eating..........thank god, i really was on a mission...lol

Thanks, I stuck with it and just went to bed early :) I did think I'd get past the phase of being hungry but maybe not yet!!

Tracey i was like that yesterday too, i just done my best to ignore it. but i felt really yucky by the end of the day yesterday too.

So good so far today though:D

I feel like it most days even after 11 weeks but as long as your in ketosis it shouldnt be too bad, bluegirl is right its probably emotional hunger I suffer really bad from that, I wont go into it on here but if you want to go on my blog you might find something helpful,

I feel like it most days even after 11 weeks but as long as your in ketosis it shouldnt be too bad, bluegirl is right its probably emotional hunger I suffer really bad from that, I wont go into it on here but if you want to go on my blog you might find something helpful,

thanks kel:)

Back