• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling sorry for myself tonight

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Sigh

I am sat at home whilst it seems everyone else is out.

It's my 30th in march and all we can afford is to go out for a cheap meal. I can't even have a drinky poos.
My hen and wedding and honeymoon I was pregnant so couldn't drink, not that is the be all and end all but wouldn't mind getting pissed lol.

I organised my husbands 28th birthday last year a surprise karaoke night out and it was brilliant. That was October and the last time I went out and the first in over a year and a half.

Sigh. Maybe some time soon.......

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm in too, although quite enjoying it.
Had SW kebab with salad and chilli sauce for my 'fake-away', and been sipping Asda's version of diet Dr Pepper. Going to take Gok to bed shortly so I can raid the library for a new reading supply tomorrow.

Just think what skinny minnies we'll be by summer with all these angelic Friday nights in.

xx

big bear

A bear on a mission!
FNM - its really horrible & scarey for them, just keeping giving him water keep him hydrated. If he's hot use a damp flannel & mop his forehead. Hope its only an overnight bug.

My 2 yr old & baby are both sick at the moment its so hard when they can't tell u wots up xx

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Yea I have him naked. He hasn't got a temp and also he's fine in himself and not keeping any water down. :(

He's asleep on me ATM and I ain't moving as long as he is ok. X

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Okey doke. My 2 are asleep but son has a nasty cough & the baby has been crying practically non-stop all day unless I hold her..not sure wots up with her.

Hope he gets better soon xx