Total Solution feeling starving

katieg33

Hiya, I'm on day 2 and I'm starving! Is that normal? I'm starting at just under 13 stone, anyone else started at this weight as I'm interested in how much I can hope to loose!

Hey - try and make sure you're drinking plenty of water, it will help stave hunger pangs. Give it another day or 2, your body should start moving into ketosis and the hunger pangs should disappear! :)

When you get death breath.....that's when you know you're in ketosis lol

oh trust me, no-one will wanna come too close!.....my family keep telling me to stay away from them!

Just brush your teeth, use mouthwash through the day and you can also use breath freshener spray. :)

Thanks for the tips! I really appreciate it! I need all the help I can get! Iv always been over weight and its really depressing me! I really want this to work!

It will pass. I have a boulion at lunch time with a mug of tea and one of the flapjacks (in my head I'm having soup, tea and a cake!!!!) keep it up good luck x

I find around day 5 I stop feeling like I am really hungry all the time - still get the odd tummy rumble but nothing like the first few days! Good luck!

Back