Feeling STUCK...WHAT MORE CAN I DO

Also I'm getting used to eating more cals...I really didn't realise that nuts had so many cals. But I just eat a few to bump up my cals for the day Also fresh juice is quite high. xxx

Yes, I eat quite a few nuts too, most days. I made an effort some time ago to stop eating low cal crisps and have nuts instead - much better for you. :) xx

How did you get on at weight watchers???? I did give in to the scales lol but only by one day...so that is progress lol xxx

I went this morning. My weight on their scales was a bit higher but I guess that's down to weighing after eating brekkie and whilst wearing outdoor clothing. It was okay though, busy and noisy and lots of people there with friends but hopefully I may make a friend or two with other newbies :) I felt completely confused and stressed when I came out as I didn't know the system well, just that I'm allowed 31 propoints a day. I'm starting to get used to it now though, I need to just get my head around the 'best value' food so that I'm not wasting points on stuff that's not filling me up. It's a complete change from my usual calorie counting and low fat food & I'm reliant on one of their points calculators now for all my choices but I'm gonna give it a good go! How are you getting on this week?

They have an iPhone WW app that helps .. If you are apple'ed up :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back