Feeling terrible 2day!

dslater

UGH...

It's one of those days... I feel so crappy today. Sluggish, Lethargic, very very fed up right now... And feeling very sorry for myself aswell..

Thank god it's the weekend soon, I'm going to attempt to sleep the whole of Sat/Sun...

Hows everyone else doing? I trust everyone had a guilt free Xmas?! haha!

Hey hun, is it LT getting to you or is it just life in general?!
xx

bit of everything I think. Job is stressing me out, I get home and the last thing I want to do is have a crummy shake. and for some reason the last week or so i've been sleeping terribly badly.. I can't have got more than about 3-4 hrs last night.

I'd love to be able to fast forward time to march. I should be at my target by then..

I really need a holiday.

Sorry to hear you are feeling so under the weather and hopefully things will pick up for you soon.
Have you changed anything lately that you are aware of, maybe your routine or something that could have had some sort of adverse affect on you? They do reckon that January is one of the worst months to make you feel miserable, so maybe its the come back to earth feeling after Xmas and New Year Celebrations.

Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Have you tried relaxation techniques??or even just relaxing in general?sounds like your quite stressed.
Also, how long has your sleeping pattern been irratic for?
sorry, in work mode!!
I understand totally what you mean about last thing you want is a shake. Its times like this we need a big bar of galaxy.

mark... i have spent the past 8 weeks dreaming about food... ! i dont think i will ever get over it :( lol
please dont mention galaxy in this forum again!! i will cry!... or bounty, or kitkat, or ben and jerrys :p

lol i know- me and john lay in bed last night and just talked about food, hence the reason i've been dreaming about it!

But in seriously its them foods which has got me into this mess, so no change am i going back! x

hehe.why is all the nicest food the worse for us?!?!

Aww imagine! Why do all the nicest foods have to be so bad for ye!! Surely some scientists could come up with a solution! hmm maybe they have and its called Lipotrim! lol

haha, i'm not even on it yet and even i know that that could never be true mark!!
my word I can not wait to finish work!!!!
Going to the chemist tonight!dead nervous. xxx

haha, i'm not even on it yet and even i know that that could never be true mark!!
my word I can not wait to finish work!!!!
Going to the chemist tonight!dead nervous. xxx

Dont be nervous, just think of it as a new start to the new you that you want to be.
Good luck for tonight.

thanks hon ill let you know how i get on. I hope the pharmasist isn't a fitty xx hehe

Ahh did he?that is dedication for ya. I hope mines a fitty not a meany

Ahh did he?that is dedication for ya. I hope mines a fitty not a meany

lol mine was a girl, and she seems lovely, although when asked her about the amount of water you should drink she said she would have to ring Lipotrim...hmmm surely she shoudl know this basic info?

Anyways this forums is provided all the imfo I need!

Mark x

mark... i have spent the past 8 weeks dreaming about food... ! i dont think i will ever get over it :( lol
please dont mention galaxy in this forum again!! i will cry!... or bounty, or kitkat, or ben and jerrys :p

so i can mention haagen dazs cheese cake flavour? yummm

Back