Feeling terrible

Demaris

Silver Member
I've just picked the kids up from school, which isnt that far away. I feel really done in. Too tired to do anything and quite faint. Also i got quite breathless on the way back.

I don't want to give this up....but I feel like absolute cr*p. I can't live like this.

I felt good last week for a few days. Is it meant to make you feel this bad?

It got to the point im not taking in anything the children are saying, and I know im gonna have to go and lie down :(:(:(

Dont give up hun! you probably need a GOOD sleep and a lie in!

Aww :( im really sad to hear your down!!

Try to think of all the over good days you have had and think how this one will pass!! I think that ups and downs are going to be a big part of this diet, just try to take the good with the bad xx

Dont give in I must say that it took me 3 weeks to stop feeling like that,everybody is different and some people just take longer to get that 'high' feeling.Have a nice hot bubble bath and an early night it always helps me.

Bung your iPod on, run yourself a lovely bath and take a good book into the bathroom with you. Have a good soak and chill out followed by an early night....tomorrow is another day:sigh:

I have good days and bad too mostly wen im workin as I start at six but have to be there by 5 30 but by dinner Im ususally ok just try to rest as much as pos and hope it goes away as you have done so well

I'm sorry you're feeling bad. Make sure you're getting enough water and try to take it easy. I do have a few dizzy moments now and again but nothing really bad since the first week, so I'm not much help. Hope you feel much better tomorrow xxx

Have a night in front of the TV... Put on a classic feel good film, and an have an early night- Always works for me :)

Thanks everyone, I haven't given in yet but I did have a cry on my partners shoulders. He explained that anyone can live a month on just water, so im not coming to any harm. But I just feel so ugh if you know what I mean.

I have though just had a coffee with a splash of milk in it, as i think I would be sick if I drank black coffee right now. I hope I haven't messed everything up.

Early night for me :-(

hey there,

i find that saturday tends to be the day i feel like that. I find it happens like that if i am running around doing too much or if i haven't drank enough water.

take it easy hun - relax and keep up the water and it will pass, I promise :)

Yuck, I have days like this and it's not easy when you have kids, but a nice hot bath, then bed will do the trick! Hope you feel better soon... x

Hi hun sorry to here you arnt feeling to good,ive had a couple of days like this its not nice at all but like everyone says drink more water and have a nice bath hope you feel well soon xxx

The second weeks definitely the worst for me, felt really weird....
I know you've probably got past it by now and feeling better but if not, then get back on the lipotrain immediately! okay!

Back