• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling terrible

Demaris

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb G: 10st7lb
I've just picked the kids up from school, which isnt that far away. I feel really done in. Too tired to do anything and quite faint. Also i got quite breathless on the way back.

I don't want to give this up....but I feel like absolute cr*p. I can't live like this.

I felt good last week for a few days. Is it meant to make you feel this bad?

It got to the point im not taking in anything the children are saying, and I know im gonna have to go and lie down :(:(:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Roddy

S: 19st1lb C: 17st0lb G: 16st7lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.86%)
Dont give up hun! you probably need a GOOD sleep and a lie in!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
Aww :( im really sad to hear your down!!

Try to think of all the over good days you have had and think how this one will pass!! I think that ups and downs are going to be a big part of this diet, just try to take the good with the bad xx

S: 12st5lb G: 10st8lb
Dont give in I must say that it took me 3 weeks to stop feeling like that,everybody is different and some people just take longer to get that 'high' feeling.Have a nice hot bubble bath and an early night it always helps me.

SandraB

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st5lb(9.79%)
Bung your iPod on, run yourself a lovely bath and take a good book into the bathroom with you. Have a good soak and chill out followed by an early night....tomorrow is another day:sigh:

suekni

S: 13st9lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st12lb Loss: 0st12lb(6.28%)
I have good days and bad too mostly wen im workin as I start at six but have to be there by 5 30 but by dinner Im ususally ok just try to rest as much as pos and hope it goes away as you have done so well

Soph

S: 13st5.5lb C: 13st5.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm sorry you're feeling bad. Make sure you're getting enough water and try to take it easy. I do have a few dizzy moments now and again but nothing really bad since the first week, so I'm not much help. Hope you feel much better tomorrow xxx

S: 17st6lb G: 13st0lb
Have a night in front of the TV... Put on a classic feel good film, and an have an early night- Always works for me :)

Demaris

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb G: 10st7lb
Thanks everyone, I haven't given in yet but I did have a cry on my partners shoulders. He explained that anyone can live a month on just water, so im not coming to any harm. But I just feel so ugh if you know what I mean.

I have though just had a coffee with a splash of milk in it, as i think I would be sick if I drank black coffee right now. I hope I haven't messed everything up.

Early night for me :-(

S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
hey there,

i find that saturday tends to be the day i feel like that. I find it happens like that if i am running around doing too much or if i haven't drank enough water.

take it easy hun - relax and keep up the water and it will pass, I promise :)

Fr00b

S: 21st1lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 5st10lb(27.12%)
Yuck, I have days like this and it's not easy when you have kids, but a nice hot bath, then bed will do the trick! Hope you feel better soon... x

Hi hun sorry to here you arnt feeling to good,ive had a couple of days like this its not nice at all but like everyone says drink more water and have a nice bath hope you feel well soon xxx

macabar

S: 17st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 1st0lb(5.71%)
The second weeks definitely the worst for me, felt really weird....
I know you've probably got past it by now and feeling better but if not, then get back on the lipotrain immediately! okay!