Feeling the fear

Smurfette

Silver Member
Oh no - its only the second day and the need to eat is sooooo strong :cry: I havent really stuck to the TFR thing today as tbh it sometimes feels a little easier to have nothing at all than face a shake. Tried a little of the flapjack but omg its CARDBOARD! does it get easier - it didnt seem this hard first time round. also the weather took a change and it always makes me nibbly :(

Oh hunny - Just focus on the end result!!

You know you can do it - be positive sweetheart!!

Your an amazing woman who is in control of the food - The food does not control you - Not anymore!!!!

Find something to do, something to take your mind of it!!!

cmon , cheer up hun, it does get easyer after the first week ,,, keep trying u will see ;)

Thnx girlz - also a bit of an obsessive weigher (i almost sleep with my scales!!) Anyway - slightly cheered up 1lb down - here's hoping it goes like that for the week - then it'll be half stone. thanx for support.

You can do it! Just think about how great your first WI will be. If you cheat then you are only cheating yourself! My pharmacist was telling me today that she had a lady in who hadn't done well and when pushed admitted to having a cream cake in the week. The pharmacist says she was embarrassed admitting it but that it wasn't her (the pharmacist) she was cheating on but herself.

My viewpoint is, why spend all that money on LT then cheat?

Hang in there hun, it will get easier!

LT wont work if you eat...Its a TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT!!! ...Just keep strong for a week ....7 days isnt that long, and you have already done 2 you should be in keotosis (depending what you have eaten) very soon and it gets easier!!!!...no nibbling, lots of water..early nights most of the week and you will be sorted!
Once you have your weigh in next week you will have the motivation to carry on when you see what you have lost!
So chin up .... think of the reason why you are soing this and stay strong

Just keep coming on here looking for inspiration hun, and look at everyone's weight loss.. just think that can be you in 5 days!
Think how good you'll look in those summer dresses - keep at it!

Smurfette, I am right behind you x I am on my second time doing this after a break and on day 3, today is tough and I am next to eating the keyboard!! :(BUT i know from my last experience on LT that this gets better and I am counting the hours to Ketosis.:D Good luck and hang on in there xx

Hi Smurfette

I was feeling exactly the same last night (my second day yesterday) Woke up this morning feeling fine, so stick with it - it does get better.

good luck

dee x:wave_cry:

Back