feeling the lack of energy today

lizabooboo

I'm at the end of day 5 and oh my god what I hard day it has been. Feeling so drained and tired. Not craving anything or wanting to eat but gosh I'm shattered. How will I know when I'm in ketosis x

hi hun i felt like that it will get better its just your body adjusting i think you should start feeling better soon x.

Thx for reply, I really do hope so....how much have u lost on this and in what space of time? X

Hey!I was the same last week around that time!I slept from 2 o clock in the afternoon til half 8 and then went to bed at 11 :/ It will pass though,just keep busy!Keep drinking the water and tea!I know its easy to give in but just keep thinking about the reasons why your doing it =] xxx

aww hun I hope u feel better tomorrow :( xxx

Hey!I was the same last week around that time!I slept from 2 o clock in the afternoon til half 8 and then went to bed at 11 :/ It will pass though,just keep busy!Keep drinking the water and tea!I know its easy to give in but just keep thinking about the reasons why your doing it =] xxx
The thought of giving in hasn't even crossed my mind. I'm always busy, work fulltime in sainsburys on customer service so no rest for me. I havnt touched tea, just drinking water and my 3 shakes a day lol. How long u been onit hun? X

hi hun i have lost 2st10lb in 9 weeks its been hard at times but just pushed through. You can do it hun x.

hi hun i have lost 2st10lb in 9 weeks its been hard at times but just pushed through. You can do it hun x.

Well done hun, nearly 3 stone in just over 2 months that's amazing. How early on could you see it working? X

yer its been ok, omg I went to weatherspoons at tea time with my friend and my girls, we took them for tea. (shes also on lipotrim) that was hard sitting there drink and food all around me!!! but the feelin went after a while and I felt really good!! apart from that not too bad xxx

i would say about the first 3 weeks i lost a lot in my face to begin with then the rest followed, Stick with it hun its worth it for the results. I know its hard at times but you can do it x.

yer its been ok, omg I went to weatherspoons at tea time with my friend and my girls, we took them for tea. (shes also on lipotrim) that was hard sitting there drink and food all around me!!! but the feelin went after a while and I felt really good!! apart from that not too bad xxx

Lol I had to cook my fella dinner for when he got in from work just after 10pm. I got a bit of the chilli bean so sauce on my finger and 1st insticnt was to lick it off but as I was about to I washed my hands lol. X

i would say about the first 3 weeks i lost a lot in my face to begin with then the rest followed, Stick with it hun its worth it for the results. I know its hard at times but you can do it x.

I hope I lose loads quick. I wnt be getting weighed till a week monday as pharmacy is closed, gotta pop in there 2moz to get my shakes but pharmasisit not there 2moz :( x

lizabooboo said:
Lol I had to cook my fella dinner for when he got in from work just after 10pm. I got a bit of the chilli bean so sauce on my finger and 1st insticnt was to lick it off but as I was about to I washed my hands lol. X

Omg yesterday I made my daughter a peanut butter sandwich and a a bit of peanut butter went on my finger and I did the same but I bloody licked it of didn't I!! Luckily I didn't even taste it :) xx

tubbylove said:
Omg yesterday I made my daughter a peanut butter sandwich and a a bit of peanut butter went on my finger and I did the same but I bloody licked it of didn't I!! Luckily I didn't even taste it :) xx

Ha i did that with philadelphia put it in my mouth then realided i wasnt ment too got a tea towel and wioed it of my tounge and swirled sone water around lol just instict to do it isnt it x

Just got bck from the pharamcy, got my shakes for next week, so from what I have worked it out I have lost 8 pounds since monday....cnt believe it, shame I cnt see the difference :(x

Wow that's amazing. You will be able to see it soon :) have you taken your measurements? Iv measured my waist, hips, thighs and calves so that I can keep a check on them and see the change in inches :)

Wow that's amazing. You will be able to see it soon :) have you taken your measurements? Iv measured my waist, hips, thighs and calves so that I can keep a check on them and see the change in inches :)
No haven't taken measurments. Cnt believe I have lost half a stone :) didn't think I wuld lose that much x

I need to take measurements, I think if u were to have a slower loss for a few weeks yet ur seeing a loss in inches it will keep u focused more...xxx

Yea that's why iv done it. I'm gonna take them each week or may do it each fortnight. Not sure yet :)

Back