Feeling "ugh"

Rach_25

I went out this weekend for the first time since starting this diet (week 9) and I have lost two stone, got new hair, looked completely different and not 1 of my friends said how good I looked despite knowing that I have changed??

Had lots of compliments I've the weekend so I'm not complaining, but I was upset that my closest friends have not said anything at all????

How are you all getting on with the diet, I'm starting week 10 on Tuesday and I am VERY fed up now, getting bored with it, miss eating normal food so much and I will be honest this week I have been nibbling on little bits here and there. Some days I am so motivated but seems the further I go on the more annoyed I m getting. Apologies for ranting guys I just like to have others to talk with and see how other people are feeling on this diet? :) xx

I went out this weekend for the first time since starting this diet (week 9) and I have lost two stone, got new hair, looked completely different and not 1 of my friends said how good I looked despite knowing that I have changed??

Had lots of compliments I've the weekend so I'm not complaining, but I was upset that my closest friends have not said anything at all????

How are you all getting on with the diet, I'm starting week 10 on Tuesday and I am VERY fed up now, getting bored with it, miss eating normal food so much and I will be honest this week I have been nibbling on little bits here and there. Some days I am so motivated but seems the further I go on the more annoyed I m getting. Apologies for ranting guys I just like to have others to talk with and see how other people are feeling on this diet? :) xx

I know what you mean, am not on Cambridge am on RC so cannot comment on the diet I have also lost 2 stone and had my hair cut from very long to very short and some people comment and others don't as long as you feel good about yourself. Have you thought about switching to WW RC or SW and upping your exercise.

Don't let it get you down, you know how much better you look, oh and if your avatar is your dog it is absolutely adorable !!!

Good luck ( p.s I admire anyone on a VLCD, my friend at work has lost 6 stone since Jan and has not waivered once,how she does it I don't know)

Jealousy? Nobody likes it when their friend looks much better than they do :p

Rach 25- wow uve done amazing! you should be sooo proud of what you have accomplised so far. Im currently on day 11 and i really miss food already so god knows how you must feel on week 10!!!! haha! i decided yday that im going on SS+ purely so i can have a meal a day to still feel half human, it really helps. I just hope the losses arent too slow as will have to go back to SS. Why don't you try and SS+ for a week? it might do you some good to have that big of food but stay in ketosis. Its not the most exciting of foods but its still food haha. x

I think some friends are comfortable with having a fat friend and feel threatened when you lose weight. My sister is a bit like that - I saw her after I lost 2 stones and she didn't say a thing when everyone else noticed but she was used to being the slim sister - I did better at school and at work and I always think that she needs to have something which she excels in. It's her problem not mine - no doubt the same as your friends!

I find this with my little sister but in her case i dont think its jealousy because shes a size 8 with huge boobs and knows she looks amazing but she came to see me this weekend and knows ive been dieting and didnt even make a comment, normally people do out of courtesy when you're on a diet but nope she soaked in all the comments about how stunning her new hair looked and didnt even give a lil one back so i can completely understand how you feel and you're and awful lot close to goal than i am.

Look how well you're doing Rachel, you've not got long left to get to goal you can do it!!!!

Thanks everyone for replying to me, Sorry it took me so long to reply back but I have been avoiding this - I have let myself down big time, cheated twice (last wek and this) and it's WRONG! My head just keeps thinking about food ALL the time now, probably because I ate out - I don't know why I did it! I knew I wasn't allowed and I messed up my weigh in by losing 1lb last week, will probably lose nothing this week either but it's my own fault so I shouldn't moan about it I guess! As the weeks go on I'm finding it harder and harder - I need to stay motivated - I have a concert at end of june and I am going to Florida in August I have to be passed my target weight by then! Just so angry with myself (I wish my head would switch off and stop tell me I need food) :cry:

We're all entitled to the odd blip - will just mean an extra few days on CD. Just look ahead to next week and don"t beat yourself up...

Back