Feeling very happy today

Nuttydentalnurse

It's Day 9 and really struggling I'm not hungry but missing food !
But I got a boost ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1366457735.922610.jpgthis morning when I put on a pair of size 18 skinny jeans and top. I normally wear a size 20 and wear leggings :)

Excellent, Nutty! You must be over the moon!!! I love those little non scale victories. I hear you about missing food though.. I miss weird food too, not chocolate and cakes and salted caramel lattes which were the things I used to crave, but I would sell my grandma for a roast beef sandwich and horseradish sauce.

Keep going, just picture yourself in size 16s in a couple weeks x

Well done nutty :clap: i can even notice a difference between this photo and your profile one, keep up the good work :)

Well done Nutty, I do know what you mean. I know this maybe a long shot, however do LT still have the 'bars', I can recall something nutty and eh coconut? Have you though about just trying one of those for that chew experience. My recollection is they are a bit of a chew. Only just got back into it myself, so not sure if they are still around.

However, keep at it you are doing amazingly well xx

Well done Nutty, I do know what you mean. I know this maybe a long shot, however do LT still have the 'bars', I can recall something nutty and eh coconut? Have you though about just trying one of those for that chew experience. My recollection is they are a bit of a chew. Only just got back into it myself, so not sure if they are still around.

However, keep at it you are doing amazingly well xx

On week 3 you can have the flapjacks also known as cupboard but yes Thursday I can have them :) x

Well done nutty! You're lookin' goooodd! Great incentive to keep going! Well done! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Nutty....Ur doing great.

Ava
xxx

Well done Nutty, i know how u feel its strange not eating and only having a glass of water at weekend lol, instead of wine. :( But we will all be slim

Well done Nutty, i know how u feel its strange not eating and only having a glass of water at weekend lol, instead of wine. :( But we will all be slim

Oh Mia I can't wait for a glass of wine :), it's my birthday tomorrow and I have to keep telling myself my weight loss is more important x

You're going to have plenty more birthdays to celebrate chick xx

Ahhhhh it's great when you have happy days. I wore a dress yesterday and had a few of compliments, it's not a new dress, not even a nice dress, it's a dress i wore at my heaviest as the waist is elasticated but I had some compliments.. people telling me how much better it looked on me and complimenting on how much slimmer my legs looked! Good days are what keeps me sane I think. As for your birthday hun, just think about next year & how fabulous you will look in your outfit and think of all the plans you can make/things you can do and how much better you will feel in yourself when you see the pictures afterwards. xxx

Happy birthday nutty! Xx

Thank you ladies, I nearly caved in but I haven't !!! Been a bit down in the dumps though but had a sneaky weigh in and I'm 3lb down so reminds me to stay on track hoping to drop a bit more before thurs weigh in x

Well done Nutty, changes already :)

Back