• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling very proud of myself

rolo

I've been really good this week but nearly just ruined it all. I made a meatloaf for the first time and omg it looked disgusting! Admittedly I used lean mince instead of extra lean but I had to keep draining off so much fat. I ended up over cooking it to make it more palatable. I was so tempted to have a pizza as couldn't be bothered to cook again washed down with a lager but I didn't. Yay me :party0011:

Grandad gave me a back handed compliment too. He noticed I'd lost weight and said i wasn't as big as I was last summer. Better than nothing i suppose :crazy:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Haha your grandad sounds a hoot, like most men they hav as much tact as a yellow double decker bus !
Heehee

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Well done rolo on being good all week:talk017:

Grandad gave me a back handed compliment too. He noticed I'd lost weight and said i wasn't as big as I was last summer. Better than nothing i suppose :crazy:
Very good of your Grandad to notice:D

Love Mini xxx

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
S: 15st2lb C: 13st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 2st2lb(14.15%)
Well done for staying strong hun! Vx

S: 13st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2.2%)
Good for you honey!!!! Those things will become a habit as well and then you won't automatically think of pizza (I am just awaiting that day myself) ha ha Keep up the good work!!

Men don't always know how to say the right things bless them but they mean well! :)

x

rolo

Thanks everyone, i'm having a bit of a wobble today but thats because I've got nothing in really, shopping is coming thursday. I've sill been good but it looks like yet another chicken salad on the menu tonight.

Roz x