Feeling very proud of myself

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rolo, 10 March 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

I've been really good this week but nearly just ruined it all. I made a meatloaf for the first time and omg it looked disgusting! Admittedly I used lean mince instead of extra lean but I had to keep draining off so much fat. I ended up over cooking it to make it more palatable. I was so tempted to have a pizza as couldn't be bothered to cook again washed down with a lager but I didn't. Yay me :party0011:

Grandad gave me a back handed compliment too. He noticed I'd lost weight and said i wasn't as big as I was last summer. Better than nothing i suppose :crazy:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Haha your grandad sounds a hoot, like most men they hav as much tact as a yellow double decker bus !
    Heehee

4. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for not caving in! I think grandparents were born without tact, that didn't come in until later.

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done rolo on being good all week:talk017:

Very good of your Grandad to notice:D

Love Mini xxx

6. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done for staying strong hun! Vx

7. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Good for you honey!!!! Those things will become a habit as well and then you won't automatically think of pizza (I am just awaiting that day myself) ha ha Keep up the good work!!

Men don't always know how to say the right things bless them but they mean well! :)

x

8. rolo

rolo Full Member

Thanks everyone, i'm having a bit of a wobble today but thats because I've got nothing in really, shopping is coming thursday. I've sill been good but it looks like yet another chicken salad on the menu tonight.

Roz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.