feelings

duncan

Silver Member
Does anyone else ever feel like crying,im feeling quite emotional today, is it the lack of food, and its sunday, the thought of no sunday dinner is torture:cry:really struggling today,i know ive list a little as my belly feels flatter when im lying down, its that feeling thats helping me move on, im getting weighed tomorrow.

Yes, Wednesday was my 'crying' day. I felt so hungry and questioned whether I was quite daft to be on CD, why didn't I do a traditional diet?!
But I made myself think of why traditional diets hadn't worked for me- how I cheated, miscalculated points, forgot syns values etc and that helped. I told myself I was having a bad day, have an early night and the next day would be better - luckily that approach worked, all the best and stick with it x

Yes, Wednesday was my 'crying' day. I felt so hungry and questioned whether I was quite daft to be on CD, why didn't I do a traditional diet?!
But I made myself think of why traditional diets hadn't worked for me- how I cheated, miscalculated points, forgot syns values etc and that helped. I told myself I was having a bad day, have an early night and the next day would be better - luckily that approach worked, all the best and stick with it x
i agree there ive been questioning myself as to why im doing a diet where i cant each much:sigh:,ive just got dresssed anmd my jeans feel looser again,so im off to the woods with the family and dog:)

I feel like that a lot! But I write in my journal about how I'm feeling and it helps assess things and improves my mood.

ive felt like that a few times and its always something silly why im like that, yesterday a few times hubby seemed to have a go cos he said i was having a go at him, so when we got back in i just took myself off upstairs to calm down.
think its a mixture of me being on CD and the same week he gave up smoking, ive told him he is taking everything in the wrong context.
its only happened a couple of times so in 9 weeks its not too bad, i dont normally let things get to me but on those odd occasions ive felt so teary its unbelievable

I'm with Nelly, keeping a diary or journal definitely helps. That way when I'm feeling that way I can look back and go oh, look, I felt like that then too, but it passed, and it will again. Keep your head up chuck, it'll get better! xx

Funny you said that hun, I just posted on another thread that I feel like crying. There's nothing emotionally of physically wrong with me but I feel like crying. Even writing this I can feel my eyes well up. I might go have a cry in a min just to see if I feel better pmsl.

I'm day 4, dunno if that's got anything to do with it!

Hey all, just read all your posts and i too felt the same aswell.

I was sat on the sofa last nite literally having an argument in my head about why i'm putting myself through this and why the bloody hell am i on this NO EATING DIET. :cry: (oh the mind games!)

The thing is i want to be on this diet and i can really see the difference its making on a daily basis, clothes are fitting, jackets are doing up! This alone is keeping me on the straight and narrow.

We just have to be strong for now, think of how we will look and feel at the end of this and then we can enjoy eating healthy food to maintain what we have tried so hard to achieve. :)
xx

I feel like you and have cried today. So fed up BUT sticking with it. Giving up is not an option. My partner hates this diet and says it has turned me into a monster. Me!!!
Good luck and its only a few hours to weigh in. All the best for tomorrow.
Maro

I think its pretty normal to feel like crying sometimes. You're only human and its a difficult thing to stick to a diet like CD and you should feel really proud that you're managing to do it. I have definately felt like crying a few times in the past few weeks, especially since Christmas. The thing to concentrate on is your longer term goals (as opposed to what you're going without now) and how much you've lost, you'll probably feel great when you see your weigh-loss tomorrow. Good luck>

Back