Feels great!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I have Lost so much weight, That I have even started dating someone :p Early doors yet but feels great..At 26 stones I would have found it difficult to get back out there and have fun and go places, But things are changing at last :) It's a good feeling that when you lose weight it changes your way of approaching things in life in a positive way, It certainly has done for me :D Keep at it everyone (Hugs you all) XX

Hiya stranger!!

Good to see you online!

and you sound like your doing great!!! are you still on LT? xxxx

Hi Chelly hun, Yup I am still on Lipotrim and will be until I am down to 11 stones :D My weight losses are slowing down the last so many months, But I don't mind at all, As I know in months to come I will be down to the weight I will be happy with :) How are you sweetie? You look amazing in your photo's ;)

Yep! your doing bloody brilliant chick!!

aww thanks chick :D

Im doing good thanks!!

I was 11stone 2 there and now im like 11 stone 11, so going back onto Lipotrim next week hopefully to try and lose it again!!

What are you doing with yourself?

You need to get some pictures up chick :), the amount you have lost your such an inspiration to everyone!! xxx

whoooooooooo fantastic!! i hope it goes well for you! :)

How have you been? xxx

Nice one kidda xx;)

well done i know exactly what ya mean cos when i was the size before id not have had the confidence to go up and chat to some one.

Has its downsides too as im in a sticky situation like lol

Thank you everyone for your kind messages, Your all fantastic :D (Big snogs and hugs)

Lovely to see you back on here Laura and it's great you're enjoying life. Keep going and you will soon be at goal. What an inspiration you really are!

Oh I'm so happy for you!
Your post really cheered me up, you're an inspiration and I couldn't be for thrilled for you!!

Yippie, you've done sooo well my god!!

xxxx

That is an amazing loss!?! You deserve every happiness after sticking to LT for so long!!

Good luck with the romance!

Well the romance started properly a week or so ago, It has been lovely just visiting different places, Museums, Going to pictures, Evening walks in Wythenshawe park holding hands (Awww) Just chatting and getting to KNOW one another, It has been lovely, Not use to men wanting to actually get to know me for me, Sad hey? :D But just taking things slowly at the moment, In the past I have just clutched onto anyone who may have shown a bit of interest lol, But approaching things differently now and going with the flow and just enjoying it, He is so sweet and adorable ;) I am perfect as I am a cheap date ha ha..No resterants or pubs, They say the best things in life are for free :) So there you go...I AM DATING WOOHOO!!!! :D:D

Well the romance started properly a week or so ago, It has been lovely just visiting different places, Museums, Going to pictures, Evening walks in Wythenshawe park holding hands (Awww) Just chatting and getting to KNOW one another, It has been lovely, Not use to men wanting to actually get to know me for me, Sad hey? :D But just taking things slowly at the moment, In the past I have just clutched onto anyone who may have shown a bit of interest lol, But approaching things differently now and going with the flow and just enjoying it, He is so sweet and adorable ;) I am perfect as I am a cheap date ha ha..No resterants or pubs, They say the best things in life are for free :) So there you go...I AM DATING WOOHOO!!!! :D:D

That's great that you can just relax and get to know other, where did yous meet?

Chelly seems to be pleading the 5th re her and Adam so now I'll never know!;) :giggle:

What do you mean pleading the 5th?

Well we got talking on here and them emailing and then texting and talking on the phone and stuff lol and now were meeting up on the 13th august :D xx

Back