Feels great!

What do you mean pleading the 5th?

Well we got talking on here and them emailing and then texting and talking on the phone and stuff lol and now were meeting up on the 13th august :D xx

Aw that's nice. Are you meeting in Yorks or NI? Pleading the 5th just means 'keepin schtum' as they say in Eastenders, just means keeping quiet.:)

Aw that's nice. Are you meeting in Yorks or NI? Pleading the 5th just means 'keepin schtum' as they say in Eastenders, just means keeping quiet.:)

yorkshire lol

We going a few places like

Looks like he beat me too it lol!!

Yup going to Yorkshire, and then Scarborough (I think??) and then york and then back to leeds again :D

Looks like he beat me too it lol!!

Yup going to Yorkshire, and then Scarborough (I think??) and then york and then back to leeds again :D

Come on babe get it right lol

Leeds, york, scarborough then back to leeds

Not far off though lol

anyway get to sleep haha

Oooh nice, I love both York and Scarborough. Not too sure about Leeds and all though, being a Lancashire lass myself ;)

I was close enough :p

I had the right places, just not in the right order!!

Its your fault keeping me awake babe!! :p lol!!

Ive im tired and grumpy in the morning its your fault :p

Lol ipop

Sort of, Lancashire has always been known to be way better than Yorkshire, but I'm fairly easy about it :D

Ipop??

eeehh...

Think I may leave this thread before all hell breaks lose? lol

Sort of, Lancashire has always been known to be way better than Yorkshire, but I'm fairly easy about it :D

Lol think you may find its other way round

:D

Ipop??

eeehh...

Think I may leave this thread before all hell breaks lose? lol

Lol - Lol ipop = similar to lolipop also roflcopter = similar to helicopter

Laura,
well done on your weight loss to date and embarking on a new relationship must be fun. Enjoy it and best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Awww what great news hun! I can't believe that you have lost 11 stones! how fab are you! You have definately just given me an excited feeling to stick at this!! Nice to see you so happy and hope things work out for you and ya new boy!! I am personally glad to be rid of the hubby and loving the single life! haha xxx

Wow, Well done Laura - U did it! Good on ya! I broke for 3 months and gained quite some weight back, but I'm now back on LT.
Bravo 2 u.

Laura, that is fantastic....you are a real inspiration!! So glad to hear that you are happy...you seem like a lovely person and deserve it xx

Back