Extra Easy Feels so indulgent

Derbynanny

Gold Member
I have done 4 days of success express so far this week and today i am doing an extra easy day

It feels like i am being naughty
yog and fruit for breakfast

2 morrisons rf sausage
scrambled eggs
lots of mushrooms
lots of tomatoes
baked beans

YUM YUM YUM

and I am having spag carbonara for dinner

how are you finding success express??
i have all the info and im tempted to try it in a few weeks as im only 10lb from target...would love to get to target by xmas but know my losses will slow down and i know i'll have a gain in a few weeks as away on the sat/sun.so thinking if i try it i may get a boost and counteract the gain and slows and still do it by christmas!

I was going to try a couple of days on SE this week - haven't got round to it yet though!!

I've got 3 days until WI though, so still have time!!

I have been doing the old version of SE (using the old SF list so with eggs, quark, yogurts, quorn , cottage cheese etc)

I find this relatively easy to do but would find it very hard to do 2/3 just fruit and veg.

I am aiming for 6 days of SE and 1 EE this week as have not been to weigh in for 3 weeks and know i would of gained and potentially be out of target range. I am then ging to try and incorporate 2 or more SE days a week until i get dwn to the bottom of my target range.

Teresa

Is there a post showing the plan for Success Express?

I couldn't find it on body optomise either. It usd to come in your new member pack.

It is 2/3 of super free 3 main meals and 1/3 of free (from red or green list)
1 or 2 HEA
2 HEB
snacks must be only from sf list or or synned or Healthy extras

If you have a synned food you use the higher syn

Starters and puds should be sf or synned (even if normally a free food)

The old superfree list contained all foods free on both plans so fruit veg PLUS eggs, cottage cheese, quorn and yogurts.

That is the list i have been using when doing success express

thank you for posting this - IF I don't lose this week (and I have a strong feeling that I won't) I think I might try a SE for a week and see how I do.

Thanks again.

gilly x

There was another thread about this, there is a new leaflet which consultants use as a "tool" to help struggling members.
The 2/3rds superfree is now the new list which I think will be really tough as i always used to have eggs and cottage cheese as my third superfree or for snacks.
I'm considering giving it a go this week though, using the new rules - eek!!

Im not sure if anyone knows the answer to this...but about what Jaylou says...i was thinking about the new list of superfree....and i used to snack on muller light when i was doing SE...however how would this work now...like how many syns as it doesnt have a syn value on any plan but isnt superfree eihter?! xx

Back