Feet - have yours shrunk?

Bra sizes, what a palava! I am glad I still have plenty of sizes / old bras from when I was gaining weight. They are now coming in handy as the weight goes. have fallen 4 cup and band sizes since starting CD. It's great not to have to make do with largest sizes in store, knowing that a bigger size was needed.

I think my feet have gone from wide to normal fitting, but in same size. I suffered badly with water retention in the months before I started CD, meant I couldn't even get some shoes on. thanks to the diet and all the water, the water retention vanished.

thanks to the diet and all the water, the water retention vanished.

Thats great sv ~ its very funny how drinking more water gets rid of the water !!! Cant get my head round that one but it defo works

Bra sizes ~ good lordy. Basically I am fat but not busty and really struggle getting a nice bra (not a fuddy duddy horrible one) to fit. I need to hoik them up and make the most of my B cup babies to balance out my big fat bum !!! I think I am a 40 B ~ went to bravissimo and all the cup sizes too big for me boo hoo

What a palava indeed ~ I suppose when I loose more weight I will be in wonder bra's wey hey that will be wicked to have a killer cleavage to go with my killer new figure !!!

Shaza, I smiled when I saw what you said about bra fittings. So true, could be trying on bras all say once you've taken into account sizes as well as style.

I went bra shopping a few weeks back I gave up trying to find my new size and asked an assistant to measure me and show me what styles suited my new shape / size. Mortified that I had to, but it did the trick. I've gone from a 42H to 36FF. Funny, I feel lumbered with fuddy duddy styles too, for the time being.

Oh shrinking violet ~ boobs ~ how I would love yours !!!!

36FF sounds really really fab try bravisimo they are really really great for D cup or above and not fuddy duddy or horrible at all.

I of course being a sodding 40B am stuck in the granny section of Marks and spencers boo hoo

Oh dont you feel a real fool when you get measured !!!

Love Love

well feet wise i used to be a 5 but am currently needing a 6.
i wouldnt mind going down a size, dont have many shoes, i live in my crocs, would love a pair of boots for winter but have 19 inch calfs :(

as for boobs theve not gone down in a 42 H ( though bands on smallest setting and boobs could do with J )

shaza, am wondering if docs would let me "donate" some of my extra, lol

shaza, am wondering if docs would let me "donate" some of my extra, lol

Oh claire, wouldn't that be great if you could donate some boobies to a chubby old boobless women. Oh what would be better is if I could get some of my big fat jelly belly and insert it in my very baggy saggy boobs, I have got such a lovely young firm body for my age tee hee

Oh on the boot and calves thingy have you tried J D Williams group of catalogues ~ they do boots in varying calf sizes ~ might fit you ???

Oh off to watch I'm a celebrity but I do like the millionaire thingy on channel 4, oh decisions decisions

Love Love

Shaza

My feet have shrunk too.

I couldn't understand why I was slopping around in my newish smart shoes even though I had put insoles in them. Now I know!!!! :eek:

Thank you.

Shaza, thanks for recommending Bravissimo, I shall check them out.

It's funny, may be a case of 'the grass is always greener', but I have always found the most appealing bra designs to be in the a - d cup dept. Prob because they can be delicate and dainty and not have to consider industrial strength support over everything else lol.

Wish I was a b cup!

The downside to being a larger cup size has been that skirts and tops are never same size and as for dresses...argh!

The downside to being a larger cup size has been that skirts and tops are never same size and as for dresses...argh!

Well then, you definitely need to get to a Bravissimo, or look at their website, because as well as doing GORGEOUS bras up to a JJ cup, they also do clothes for the curvier woman too!

They make blouses that don't gape at the buttons, and wrap dresses that fit round big boobies and vest and halterneck tops that have hidden support for the well-endowed.

I can't get into the clothes yet (they go up to a 16 at the moment) but I'll be snapping them up when I drop another dress size!

Honestly - the Bras are really lovely. And they all have matching knickers/shorts/thongs to go with - especially important if you're like me and obsessed with having matching undies!!

New girl joining in for the first time!

I was wearing a size 5 but now a 4 and even had the absolute of pleasure of having to give a pair of 4's back to the assistant in next as they just wouldn't stay on! Wasnt dumb enough to try the 3's though!

As for Bravissimo they are the best and have loads of choice and colours the telephone staff are also trained to fit bras over the phone - not sure how it works but sounds good for a laugh.

Boots wise DUO of Bath make different calf sizes so my be worth looking at their website, if you find some you like also check on ebay as have seen a few pairs on their recently - just watch the bids dont get silly.

Joolz, thanks for the info. Just been looking at their site and am amazed..!

Russiandoll, thanks also for mentioning Duo for boots. I have big calves atm and was wondering where to go for nice boots.

Oh Shrinking violet

Just because I have a B cup I am still an apple (so trinny and suzanne told me !!!), at the moment I am an 18 top and god only knows what bottom I am.

Well I am listening to trinny and suzanne and I have a delicious bottom tee hee. I am celebrating my curves (if you believe that then why am I posting on a diet forum !!!)

Love Love

ps I wonder if there is a woman out there who is happy with her shape ~ my daughter is a size 8 to 10 and still moans !!!

Back