Feet shrinking?

SammyE

Silver Member
Before I started Exante I was a size 7 shoe... I dont really buy a lot of shoes but wanted a pair of nude coloured heels to go with my new little black dress, tried on a 7... it swamped my feet, tried on a 6 and it fitted but maybe a little bit big, I was always a size 7 in that shop before!... went to another shop and tried on a 5 and a half and it fitted... tried on loads of shoes in 5 and a half and they all fitted!

My feet must have been all fat lol

I hope my feet shrink.... ladies size 10's at the moment! Buying shoes is a nightmare, I'd be happy with an 8.

cool. im a size 7. wonder if my feet will shrink when i start this? :)

Ive lost nearly 50lbs (well lost more but fell off the wagon and gained a stone)

My feet look thinner if that makes sense haha, like I can just see the vains in my feet now, where before I couldnt and if I lift my toes upwards I can just about see the tendons.

I think really I needed the size for the width rather then the length as well

this is good news i hope my feet shrink im a seven and a half wide fitting when i used to be a five and a half. dont mind the seven but would like less of the wide lol

I've lost over 5 stone and all my old shoes have had to be replaced :)

:wee: woohoo new wardrobe and killer heels at last!! Looking forward to it already :D

I hope my feet dont shrink! I've been treating myself to some lovely shoes in a size 6 and if my feet shrink I wont be able to wear them.
Although the shoes are a little bit of a tight fit so my feet can shrink a little, just not a whole size :D

Just wear them a lot blue butterfly! hehe

I wouldnt mind if mine get a bit smaller as I think shoes always look nicer in smaller sizes hehe

I have been wearing them as much as I can!
Coz I dont go out a whole lot right now I was prancing round the house in my newest heels coz I really wanted to wear them and my brother walked in and asked what the hell I was doing, my response...."uuummmm just breaking my new shoes in" :D

Back