feiyan tea

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by beccabottle, 25 February 2010 Social URL.

1. beccabottle

beccabottle Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.9%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    has anyone tried this feiyan tea, it is all over ebay as a weight loss tea and also on chinese herb websites as a weight loss aid and helps bowel movement.

i've just bought some as a desperate measure as my weight loss has seemed to go to an absolute minimum but was wondering if anyone else had tried it or had any thoughts on it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tea bag

tea bag New Member

I used these teabags the first time I lost weight and they are fantastic. They taste vile and they do make you get the poops for the first 3 days of taking them, but they work wonders and are worth every penny.
    I will be using them again once I have finished breastfeeding.

The pooping side effect is quite bad, but you are literally popping out fat. I lost 2 stone in 3 months using these the first time.

4. beccabottle

beccabottle Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.9%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    just had my first cup, wasn't too bad actual. waiting for the side effects now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.