Felix's fresh start!

Ok I should have got the 16 in the asos blouse because it's HUGE so I'm sending it back. Got a thin black cardi to wear instead. My shoes are browner than I thought so I don't think they go with the dress at all :( I don't look very dressy!!! Oh and my beloved viv westwood bag :D

Hope the pics work cos I'm posting from my iPhone!!

Attachments

• image-3422138493.jpg
    image-3422138493.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 90
  • image-2416128202.jpg
    image-2416128202.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 74
  • image-1978231873.jpg
    image-1978231873.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 77
Ooh LUSH!!

I had viv westwood pearly cream heels under my wedding dress, they had huge red hearts on the front...

Looks stunning, similar size to me I recon, though your legs look much slimmer than mine!

I know its hard to feel beautiful when you are big compared to your friends, but the style-ishness of you can carry it off. I always get compliments on my clothes, because I dress quirky, but really I only wear dresses over leggings/trousers and scarfs and pretty things to hide how awful I feel about myself inside :)

Anyway you look great! How will you cope with the drinking etc?

festivalgirl said:
Ooh LUSH!!

I had viv westwood pearly cream heels under my wedding dress, they had huge red hearts on the front...

Looks stunning, similar size to me I recon, though your legs look much slimmer than mine!

I know its hard to feel beautiful when you are big compared to your friends, but the style-ishness of you can carry it off. I always get compliments on my clothes, because I dress quirky, but really I only wear dresses over leggings/trousers and scarfs and pretty things to hide how awful I feel about myself inside :)

Anyway you look great! How will you cope with the drinking etc?

Oh my god those shoes sound amazing for your wedding day!!!! I love Vivienne westwood. I'm hoping for a purse to match my bag for my birthday this year :)

My legs look like tree trunks! I never usually wear heels so they look a bit slimmer with them on haha. I always dress like that too. I hate wearing trousers though, I feel silly in them. and love dresses :D And scarves and bags and other accessories haha!

Thank you though, it's nice to get a second opinion because my OH says I look good in everything so I don't ever believe him haha.

I've had loads of nights out on this diet. I only ever drink vodka lime and soda anyway which isn't too bad on this diet. We are going for a meal the first night so that will knock me out of ketosis anyway (if I'm in it by then!) and I dont tend to drink loads anyway so should be ok.

You look great!! Men are rubbish either way, tell us the truth, and they get in trouble, lie and they get in trouble Haha!

Just remember to get back on it when you get home! Im a fine one to talk, ive fallen off many slimming wagons, but as Im new to Cd I hope this time it sticks!

So day 3 of my restart and all is well. Work dragged soooooo much today but I'm looking forward to the weekend! Got friday off work and Monday too so long weekend :)

Had 2 tetras so far, a litre of water and a few coffees. The lady across from me in my office runs a tuck shop and all the proceeds go to a local childrens hospice and unfortunately for me, I have to sit next to it!!!!!! I have resisted this week. It's so hard when someone opens the tub of hairbo strawbs and the smell wafts over haha. I even won some vouchers for the tuckshop in a draw at work on Monday and told them to choose someone else!! I AM A CHANGED WOMAN!!! haha.

My CDC also does mobile spray tanning and gave me her spare card for the Sallys salon wholesalers near where I live (this card is the holy Grail of beauty!!!) and I've been tonight and bought whats in the pic and some fake eyelash adhesive and tweezers to do my lashes this weekend :)

It's really exciting for me haha. How sad!!

Hope everyone is having a fab day even though it's miserable outside!

Attachments

• image-3903442867.jpg
    image-3903442867.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 65
I love sally's! Would love to buy some Opi nail varnish, but its £10 a pot! OUCH!

I have the card to get trade prices!! The OPI polish is about a fiver + VAT at trade price :) going to get some when I get paid.

Bargain!!! xx

Just a quick post to say hello! Been 100% all week but as of last night I'm having the weekend off as I'm going to Birmingham for my friends 21st until Sunday. Will try and make good choices and not get too drunk on Saturday night haha.

Managed to put on individual lashes last night for the first time ever and they look so good!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm off work today and Monday too so should be nice :)

Have a fab time, and dont feel guilty, just start a fresh on monday :)

Hi honey. Hope ur living it up in brum. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!!!! I am back from my weekend away. It was really good I proper enjoyed myself :) Didnt really stick to CD this weekend... Oops. Went to Ask on Friday and I had a chicken and mushroom risotto. Had a sausage and tomato baguette and a chicken wrap later on on Saturday. Then some sushi and a fish finger sandwich yesterday haha. Back on it today and getting weighed tomorrow.

Not got much else to tell!! Hope everyone had a good weekend :)

Yay for having fun though!! Mmm sushi! I'm off to London in a week or two and plan to Yo Sushi my diet rather than china town my diet haha!

Back to it good now then? ;)

Ok I kept to my word and I'm back on 100% today. Had two tetras and a litre of water and some coffees so far. Been sooooooooooo hungry today after the past 4 days festivities!

Just waiting for my CDC to come round so I can see the damage done over the weekend. Feel like I've put a million stone on!!!!

I am SO pissed off. Long story short, I got glandular fever around October 2009 and was very ill on and off until around May 2010 when I was the worst I'd been and then I thought that was it.

Ever since then, I've been ill with numerous things (tonsillitis, ear infections, flu etc) at least every 2 weeks from may onwards and it's still going on now. The past couple of days I've felt like I'm getting ill then today I've felt awful at work :( I thought it was due to the diet at first but today ive felt exactly how I did when I first got glandular fever a year and half ago :(

I've been pulled up at work for having time off and I feel like no one believes me :( my doctors is terrible and its impossible to get an appointment so i dont know what to do. sorry about ranting on about it but I just want to cry!!

Welcome back, i have just done the same as you, so hopefully we can reach our goals together :) good luckx

Ok even though I'm ill and peed off, I dragged my sorry ass on to the scales just then and seen the lowest number yet!!!! 13 stone 5.5lb :D it's cheered me right up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I weigh a few pounds more at night too! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO. Can't wait for my weigh in on Tuesday now. So glad I didn't cave in and have sweets earlier :)

Back