Felix's fresh start!

Foo Fan said:
Hi Hun, thanks for ur post.. I was doing ok on LT had a couple of weeks off and put on a couple of lb - so restarted today to lose the last stone..

How are u getting on with CD - just read that u resisted a take away last night - well done u!!!

What festival are u going to in Manchester? What bands are there? x

Hello :) good luck with your restart! Shouldn't take too long to get the last stone off I hope. I've still got 3 and half stone to go yet!

Doing well. Restarted last week after messing about for months since Xmas so hoping to be at goal for my boyfriends birthday at the start of July :)

Going to Parklife fest in Fallowfield. I'm in to electronic music and there's loads of djs I love playing it! I really want to go to Bestival this year but it's so far to travel and I'm really lazy haha.

Day 101839301719191.

I am SO CHUFFED today, I can't believe it!

One of the mini goals I first set back in November when I first started was to fit in a cute size 16 dress I bought from Topshop about a year and half ago. When I first started I was pushing a size 20 and there was no way I'd ever fit in to the dress. I didn't have the heart to get rid of it though because I loved it!

Well today I decided to try it on to show my OH that I only had a few inches until I could zip it up AND IT ZIPPED RIGHT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it I am so so so happy!! Topshop is my favourite shop and I've been longing to shop there for about 2 years now but couldn't ever fit. Now I know I can :D wooohooooo.

Had 2 shakes so far today and 2 pints of water. OH has gone to Durham for the weekend to see his mum so I'm home alone so earlier I put music on loud, had a little boogie and cleaned the house. Going to SS today and tomorrow because I don't want to cook for just me. It will do me good for weigh in on Tuesday anyway :)

In such a good mood today! Now sat with a glass of water and watching Come Dine With Me.

So having just shakes over the weekend lasted all of three hours. Had an omelette for my tea which is ok cos I'm allowed it!! I'm bored without my OH here :(

LOL, weekends are the pits and it gets so quiet here on the forum. I may not always enjoy my job but at least it keeps me busy and away from food! :eek:

Hope you enjoyed your omelette - and thanks for posting on my diary thread earlier x x x

Thanks Lily my omelette was lovely! My OH text me to say he had fajitas last night and my omelette didn't seem so nice after that haha.

I am so so so bored without my boyfriend here!!! Woke up really hungry this morning and I know there's part baked bread rolls in the cupboard that my OH bought when I was hungover last week haha. I WILL resist as weigh in is only 2 days away. I think I'm going to have my best weigh in since messing around since Xmas so I can't sabotage it.

My mum text me this morning with a pic of the flowers and chocs I sent her :) was meant to arrive yesterday but came today which is a bonus!!

Havent got anything to do all day. So so so so bored :(

Hoovered the house and cleaned all the windowsills and windows! I get so much done when my OH isn't here haha. Just got to give the bathroom and quick clean. Hopefully burned some fat off with all this cleaning lol.

Dug out some denim shorts that I bought for Leeds festival in 2009 and they are massive!!! Size 18 from Asda but luckily they have a tie bit at the front so I made them fit.

Woohoooooooo :)

Walked to work and back today as OH is still back home. Had my iPod on and really enjoyed the walk :)

Another 100% day for me! I'm so chuffed im back in the zone. There's no way I'm having a break now!! Had 2 chocolate tetras so far and about a litre of water and 4 coffees (bloody hell coffee overload!!). Still not drinking enough water :( hopefully won't effect my WI too much.

Usually get weighed on a Tuesday but OH is late at uni this week so will be weighed either weds or thurs. I can't wait!! Havent been weighed for 2 weeks (had a bit of a cheat weekend before last though....) but hoping for a good loss.

Realised recently that I keep sitting with my leg crossed over the other under the desk at work and it's sooooooooooo comfortable. I used to struggle sitting like that for a long time before and now I sit for ages like it haha. It's weird the things you notice!

Arghfhghfh OH broke down on his way home and had to pay 150 quid to be towed back to his mum and dads (not sure why yet as he's in the AA??) and he's been quoted 500/600 quid to fix his car!!!!! He went up last weekend as it was playing up and his sisters OH is a mechanic and said something was going in it but to get it changed next time as it wouldn't break for a few thousand miles yet and sods law it's broke now! But it's triggered off loads of other stuff so if he had had it changed in the first place it would have only cost 50 quid! He's only got an old-ish Clio so doesn't even think it's worth paying that much to fix, although he did pay 3500 for it about 2 years ago.

So now his mum is driving him down to Leeds tomorrow and I am so worried as she's some sort of domestic goddess and I know she's going to complain to my OH about things in our house as I'll be at work :( just quickly tidied up and will Hoover tomorrow morning. The house looks clean to me but I'm really paranoid she's going to think I'm a scruffy bugger even though I always scrub the house from top to bottom!!

I'm so tired and worried now! Shes not been here since we first moved in and had no furniture so I don't know what she's going to think. I don't know why I'm even stressing about this! :(

Oh and for some unknown reason I got a spoon out and had a few mouthfuls of this grated chocolate hot chocolate stuff I have earlier?!?!?! This was before the stress time so no idea what I was thinking?

So so so so so tired :( didn't get to sleep until late last night and now up to walk to work! Weighed myself this morning and I seem to be hovering around 13st 3 for the past week or so :( feels like I'm working hard for nothing!

Turns out I stressed out about nothing!! OH got the train down instead! We won't have a car for a few weeks which is going to be interesting. Good thing we don't live in the middle of nowhere. Apparently the whole engine needs replacing and then extra parts on top of that so will be at least 700 quid if not more. I'm glad my OH has very rich parents or we would be screwed!!

So more walking to and from work which I don't mind as long as the weather is nice haha. Will do me some good anyway :) realised I don't get so out of breath or hot and bothered walking now! And my mate at work today said 'bloody hell you've lost some weight!' haha. Cheered me up :) my size 16 black trousers from Asda that I wear for work are getting big!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaah :D

Hi Felix

What a shame - all that worrying for nothing - and your OH's Mum probably wouldn't have noticed anyway - but I know I would have been the same.

Sorry to hear about your car - and good luck with your weigh in.

Nelli

Arghhhhh I cheated massively last night!! I'm so annoyed at myself. I've been so strict recently and thought I was back in the zone and I ended up having chicken tikka pieces in naan with mint sauce and chips! Oops....

Dont know when I'm getting weighed cos my CDC hasn't got back to me. Hope I havent massively screwed it up!

Had my weigh in just now! Haven't been weighed for 2 weeks and I've lost 6lb!!! I am so chuffed :D My CDC also measured me and since I started CD I have lost 5 inches round my bust, 6 round my waist and 8 round my hips! 8 INCHES!! I can't even imagine 4 inches on each side again haha.

So far I've now lost 2st 9lb and I am so happy! I'm now 13st 3lb so fingers crossed next week I'll get in to the 12's.

My CDC has asked me for a picture from before I started because apparently I'd be perfect to put forward for magazines who are doing features on Cambridge because I'm 'young and vibrant' haha.

Woooohoooooooooo :D

Woohooooo now I fit in topshop I have just bagged a bargain on eBay! Got a beautiful White cotton dress with a stud pattern for 15 quid when I have seen it recently in store for 65! It's from the Kate moss range and it's gorgeous. Also got a yellow nice vest top for a fiver :)

Oh, to be young and vibrant, LOL! I guess I'm well past that now. :D :sigh:

Brilliant weight loss, hun. :happy096:

well done hun thats is really brill your doing so well.i have a quick question hun have you ever missed a shake and if you have has it effected your weight loss i stupidly went to bed and forgot a shake my cdc said it will effect weight loss but im hoping it does not :)x

Back