Felix's fresh start!

I am SO pissed off. Long story short, I got glandular fever around October 2009 and was very ill on and off until around May 2010 when I was the worst I'd been and then I thought that was it.

Ever since then, I've been ill with numerous things (tonsillitis, ear infections, flu etc) at least every 2 weeks from may onwards and it's still going on now. The past couple of days I've felt like I'm getting ill then today I've felt awful at work :( I thought it was due to the diet at first but today ive felt exactly how I did when I first got glandular fever a year and half ago :(

I've been pulled up at work for having time off and I feel like no one believes me :( my doctors is terrible and its impossible to get an appointment so i dont know what to do. sorry about ranting on about it but I just want to cry!!

You poor darling, that's pants. Though the chances are you're feeling crappy at least partly because of getting back into ketosis - which means you should feel a whole better soon.

Take care of yourself, okay? Get plenty of sleep and drink lots of water to flush out any nasty buggies before they can take hold!

Hugs :hug99:

Thanks Lily! Its just frustrating because I keep getting better then something else is up with me! Hope ketosis kicks in soon and makes me feel better :)

Hi honey
Well done on the loss babe. I can't believe the drama's you've had with not being well... i have just seen ur fb status haha...u never know it might work? Hope u feel better doll xx

Oh gosh don't mention the Facebook status!!!!! Haha. Ended up being sick from too many cocktails last night.... not good!!!!!!!! Got on the scales this morning though and they say 13st 2lb :D so I am really looking to weigh in on tuesday.

Hmmmmmmmmmm hungover and just had a chicken sandwich, some orange juice and a cream egg!!!! I feel better now though. Probably have a shake tonight and back on tomorrow :)

Good luck Felix, its really hard to be 100% all the time. I have been good for a few days, but had to go out for a meal on thursday, but I chose super healthy stuff, and mainly consisted of a chicken breast and salad...

Tomorrow is a new day!!

Thank you :) well done on choosing the healthy stuff! I bet it tasted amazing haha. Back on the diet today ready for WI on Tuesday. Been on the scales and showing a couple of pounds gain from last time but still a loss from my official weigh in so fingers crossed. Need to drink more water!!!!!!!

I am having the laziest Sunday ever!!! I'm still feeling ill from last week and have been in bed all day. OH has made me a lemsip and force fed me a multivitamin haha. So fed up of being ill all the time :(

Not much else to say today. My CDC has suggested I have an 810 meal at the weekend so having chicken veg and sweet potato later :)

Mmmmmmmmmm just had the nicest meal of grilled chicken, broccoli, spinach and sweet potato wedges!! Will deffo be doing 810 at the weekends from now on as it feels like a proper treat :)

Still feeling really ill. Not looking forward to work tomorrow!

Mmmmmmmmmm just had the nicest meal of grilled chicken, broccoli, spinach and sweet potato wedges!! Will deffo be doing 810 at the weekends from now on as it feels like a proper treat :)

Still feeling really ill. Not looking forward to work tomorrow!

Given you're a bit poorly, it probably hasn't done much harm - but sweet potato isn't actually on the 810 list...

Hope you feel lots better in the morning, hun x x

So after my terrible weekend, I've got on the scales and they are showing 13st 6lb. On Saturday morning they were on 13st 2 so I'm very annoyed at myself. Not getting weighed this week and have rescheduled for next Tuesday as I'm still really ill. Struggled through work today :( also passed it on to my boyfriend bless him!! Hes got lots of uni work to do as it's his last few weeks before he graduates so it's not the best time to get sick.

Tried to get a doctors appointment today and it's one of those stupid systems where you have to call on the day to get an appointment and you can't book for another day. Called really early and all the appointments had gone! Havent managed to get an appointment since I moved here last may and always given up and gone to the walk in centre, but I need to see my doctor not one from the walk in centre who isn't too helpful.

My CDC has suggested I come off the diet until I get better but I can't leave it any longer because it's starting to get warm and I don't want to be fat in the summer again :(

Arghhgh I don't know what to do!!

Been 100% today :) not drank enough water but at least I resisted the tuck shop at work! That's 2 days in a row I've had to talk myself out of buying sweets. I just kept saying to myself 'Would you rather eat sweets now or be lovely and slim?!' and it seemed to work.

Managed to get a doctors appointment today and the doctor basically said I've got a viral infection and it's taking me months to recover from glandular fever. She said there isn't anything she could give me for it but told me to drink lots of fluids. No idea how long it will take me to recover but it's been a year now :(

Decided to change my goal from 11st to 10st as that is what weight my older sister is and we are the same height (we look like twins but im the fat one!!) so I'd like to be the same as her as I think we have the same frame and shes not fat but not too skinny. So I have about 3 and a half stone to go!!!! I am hoping to be at goal for my 21st birthday on august 10th.

I'm so tired so might just crawl in to bed now.....

Another 100% day with not enough water. Didn't even contemplate tuck shop sweets today!!!! Hoping I can carry this on until weigh in next Tuesday. The weekend is my downfall though :( I could easily go down to SS in the week and not be bothered but the weekend kills me even on SS+!!!

I'm a bit annoyed today. About 3 months ago I suggested a holiday to my OH. We have talked about going camping in the south of france to keep costs down and I kept trying to price it up and get it arranged but he didn't seem bothered and wouldn't help. And now 3 months later he's decided he wants to go on holiday abroad in the summer! Now it's too late and I can't afford to save up enough money in time to go anywhere. France is out of the window because it actually works out cheaper to have a package holiday for a week instead. We always make plans then I try and sort it out and he doesn't bother then we never end up doing anything. I would love a holiday too :( And it's my 21st in August so I wanted to go then because I don't have anything else special to do as I don't really have many friends to have a party or go away anywhere and I'd love to go away just the two of us. Oh well :(

I'm still not feeling well. Been full of cold with a stupid tickly cough today. I keep having coughing fits at the most inappropriate moments!!!! So tired too and work is really quiet which is making the day drag and everything 10x worse!

Sorry about the massive rant, I'm not in the greatest mood today.

Wahey I am so happy!!!!! Got paid today and got my tax rebate that I wasn't expecting until next month. Definitely come at the right time as we've had a 300 quid gas and electric bill and I've got a big credit card bill to pay off. Woop woooop. Feels so good to be debt free :)

Also treated me and OH to tickets for a festival in Manchester. Only 60 quid each for 2 days so looks good.

Had another 100% day but still NEED MORE WATER. I keep forgetting to drink it!! Also I don't like drinking loads at work cos I want to pee constantly.

It's such a lovely day today and I am feeling a lot lot better illness-wise than I did yesterday so things are looking up :) walked home from work in the sunshine but it was so so so windy and my dress kept flying up, I must have flashed my pants a million times...

OH got on the scales this morning and is the lowest weight he has been in 4 years since he stopped playing rugby. He's looking so slim I'm jealous haha!

So all round a gooooood day!

Ahhhh pictures from my weekend in Birmingham have been put on Facebook. Oh the shame! These 2 are the best. First is very funny and second I look hammered (definitely was...)

I am happy thought cos I don't look as disgusting as I usually do on the pictures :)

Attachments

• 206225_10150496009385157_513780156_18022268_5567024_n.jpg
    206225_10150496009385157_513780156_18022268_5567024_n.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 196952_10150496022315157_513780156_18022415_3899817_n.jpg
    196952_10150496022315157_513780156_18022415_3899817_n.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 58
I'm a dimwit! Just asked about FB on my thread, and here you are talking about it here...so glad you managed to keep at it!! It's so hard, I've eaten three times on the diet but it hasn't affected it too much I hope...skinny jeans for summer remember!! xxx

Last night I did something wonderful. OH decided he didn't want to cook our evening meal and wanted a Chinese. I was literally so so so close to ordering a veg chow mein and I resisted, had a shake and went to bed. I am so proud of myself! Felt good this morning :) I also woke up 2lb lighter!!!!!! This is a real turning point for me.

Had my early finish at work today and nipping to a shopping centre near mine for a look round. OH wants to get his mum a cd for mothers day and I need to get my dad a belated birthday present and my sister one as it's her bday on Monday. Might treat myself to a new nail polish too! And hair dye...

OH is going back up to Durham this weekend to see his family so I'm having the weekend to myself :) going to SS right the way through so I don't have to worry about food and maybe even try and tackle the shred again!!!!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Hi Hun, thanks for ur post.. I was doing ok on LT had a couple of weeks off and put on a couple of lb - so restarted today to lose the last stone..

How are u getting on with CD - just read that u resisted a take away last night - well done u!!!

What festival are u going to in Manchester? What bands are there? x

Back