fell of the wagon.

Cazzabelle

Doh! Into my second week and already losing the plot.

I have this evil bug like cold think and it my star week. So yesterday I had 2 full on chocolate b ars and about 5 slices of freshly baked bread. I was just so emo yesterday.

And today its my work xmas do and I picked my choices before I come on to WW.

So im cold and hormonal and trying to resist temptation.

I know I can draw a line under this tomorrow . But annoyed at it all

I am trying to fill up on the world of fruit and raw veg.

*End rant*

Last edited:
Don't eat raw veg, make a yummy warming point free vegetable soup and snack on that. SO much nicer in the cold. I'm having roast butternut and red pepper soup for lunch and I'm looking forawrd to it!!

Yesterday was pants for me snowed in kids bored after getting cold in snow my pre totm week and I had 40 of my weekly pp just picking!!! What a waste.
Try to forget yesterday think Christmas eves 3 weeks and you can get lbs off still.

Picture the scales know it's hard but it'll be worth it hey xxp

onwards and downwards!

i've had a few weeks of feeling sh*** but you just have to put it behind you and start again!!

Draw a line and tomorrow's a new day. Such a cliché - but so true!
Good luck!

I think it is maybe the cold weather but i was doing so well and last week lost the plot - also not sure about the weekly points I think they are distracting for me - anyway I need a boost and a kick up backside and get back on track wish me luck

Hi Guys, I've only just started WW and i'm really enjoying this PP scheme. Please don't give up as it will be worth it in the end. All the best. xxx

wow despite my bad feeling I lost 3lbs :D Thanks for the support :)

Keep you eye on the prize people!

well done!!!

Back