Fell off the band wagon inspiration needed

Haha thanks. I was allowed a cheat day had a chicken wrap. Felt hungover the next day so weird! Work was rough that day. Weigh in on Friday though. Hoping to see a minus x Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yey for Friday WI Crew! Fingers crossed we both see a minus! X

Yey for Friday WI Crew! Fingers crossed we both see a minus! X

I didn't even see this how did you get on!?
I actually put on weight so I was devestated but back on track on ww so hopefully next week when I go to a class I will see some minuses :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I didn't even see this how did you get on!?
I actually put on weight so I was devestated but back on track on ww so hopefully next week when I go to a class I will see some minuses :)

im sure u will see a minus hun if ur back on track :D good luck!
these fridays come aroud far too quick dont they!!

I didn't even see this how did you get on!? I actually put on weight so I was devestated but back on track on ww so hopefully next week when I go to a class I will see some minuses :) Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Keeping everything crossed for you!

I lost 1lb, have experimented with Weeklies this week (23 to be exact) to see if I get a better loss as I'm quite active and am worried that I wasn't eating enough last week. X

It can be such a catch 22 when you're doing good and then the scales doesn't add up.I've heard not eating enough can go against us.

Which I'm thinking is what happened with this green smoothie thing. I did get dizzy once mind you

It can be such a catch 22 when you're doing good and then the scales doesn't add up.I've heard not eating enough can go against us. Which I'm thinking is what happened with this green smoothie thing. I did get dizzy once mind you Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'll let u know if More IS More worked for me ;-) x

Back