Fell off the band wagon inspiration needed

Took the plunge and weighed myself this morning. 1/2lb on PHEW I was waiting for something scary. Back on track at least and did a monumental amount of housework

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Took the plunge and weighed myself this morning. 1/2lb on PHEW I was waiting for something scary. Back on track at least and did a monumental amount of housework

ahhh thats nothing :)

Started Chalene Johnson workout yday that I used to do in America. It was horribly hard but felt amazing after it. Leg work today #jellylegsalready

Started Chalene Johnson workout yday that I used to do in America. It was horribly hard but felt amazing after it. Leg work today #jellylegsalready

hehe good luck with it!!!
u achin today?

You know you're doing well when you bring other half and nephew to McDonald's and only eat half a grilled chicken wrap and a diet coke. Who am I???
Some beer tonight I think to celebrate. Ahh there I am

Roast chicken and roasted sweet potato for 9pp
Was sooooooo good
Never enough sweet potato though

So tired today feel like I'm being yoyoed all over the place wanna sleep for 20 hours

Night all!

Ps had a kit Kat today too. 3pp well worth it

Pps ECHOOOOO......

Holy fudge lost 4lbs today - New weigh in day is Tuesday coz I eat better at the weekend if I know I've to face a weigh in after

On day two of detox it's going pretty well and starting to get used to the funky flavours this recipe guide comes out with.

I didn't fall off the wagon but was starting to feel really tired in the mornings and couldn't get out of bed almost. So hoping if anything to boost my energy levels and cleanse while I'm at it.
So far to date I have lost 18lbs. Trying not to compare to my loss in 2012 but it is hard

Not going to lie I am interested to see what the scales says in 9 days (on a 10 day detox)

If abyone is interested in green detox smoothie recipes I can put them up

On day two of detox it's going pretty well and starting to get used to the funky flavours this recipe guide comes out with.

I didn't fall off the wagon but was starting to feel really tired in the mornings and couldn't get out of bed almost. So hoping if anything to boost my energy levels and cleanse while I'm at it.
So far to date I have lost 18lbs. Trying not to compare to my loss in 2012 but it is hard

Not going to lie I am interested to see what the scales says in 9 days (on a 10 day detox)

If abyone is interested in green detox smoothie recipes I can put them up

ohhh gd luck hun :) x

Good Luck! You're braver than I am! X

Good Luck! You're braver than I am! X

Haha thanks. I was allowed a cheat day had a chicken wrap. Felt hungover the next day so weird! Work was rough that day. Weigh in on Friday though. Hoping to see a minus x

Back