Fell off the band wagon inspiration needed

Well!!
I guess the quality street and mince pies got the better of me
I put on a whopping 4lbs :(
BUT new year. Nothing like that motivation

well that should give u an incentive to start a fresh and lose that plus more :)
whats ur food plan lookin like for today x

Homemade chunky soup (just added some stirfry veg to it) and a ham salad sandwich on chia bread
10pp lunch

I'm making fajitas using lettuce leaves for dinner
I still have to work the points out for it as I'm using some new bits in it

Attachments

• image-2831340751.jpg
    image-2831340751.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 147
Two chicken breasts 3 peppers 1 onion and some balsamic vinegar
Slow cooked veg for 1/2 till soft
Chicken in for 15 mins on slow cook
Tomato fajita style sauce in now which is
1 tin tomatoes chopped
Chilli flakes
Cumin
Garlic minced
Salt and pepper
Splash of balsamic

Tastes so good

Will be having mine in lettuce leaves OH is having his in two floury tortillas :p

Ps. Had to include the quote on chopping board. Cheers me up constantly haha

Attachments

• image-877037466.jpg
    image-877037466.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 126
  • image-125618037.jpg
    image-125618037.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 171
  • image-1139705320.jpg
    image-1139705320.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 146
I love that chopping board! And I love lettuce leaves as wraps. I also like using them to wrap burgers in, instead of bread rolls.

I love that chopping board! And I love lettuce leaves as wraps. I also like using them to wrap burgers in, instead of bread rolls.
Haha thanks

It was really nice and so filling.
I will try burgers the next time. Although I don't eat beef I love a good turkey burger. Delish!

Struggling at the moment.
Getting back into it feel I could do more.

In the middle of moving to a new place so it's kinda hectic

Fajitas tonight. I do love it :)

Can you plan meals in advance? Or download a tracker app and input what you expect to eat over the next few days so you have it all there written down to follow?

I usually write down what I think I'm going to have the next day in the evening and that way I can check my app and be like "ok no I can't eat that because it's not written down"

It's not a perfect system but it might help?

Struggling at the moment.
Getting back into it feel I could do more.

In the middle of moving to a new place so it's kinda hectic

Fajitas tonight. I do love it :)

it is hard when youve got alot goin on :) yum yum im thinking of doing fajitas fri or sat

Can you plan meals in advance? Or download a tracker app and input what you expect to eat over the next few days so you have it all there written down to follow? I usually write down what I think I'm going to have the next day in the evening and that way I can check my app and be like "ok no I can't eat that because it's not written down" It's not a perfect system but it might help?

That's actually a good idea. I have the app and I can plan the whole thing out on it for the next week
Thanks so much!!

i tend to know what im gonna have up until friday on a sunday because i sit and think and point it so i know it will work! planning is deffinately a must for me x

i tend to know what im gonna have up until friday on a sunday because i sit and think and point it so i know it will work! planning is deffinately a must for me x
Sounds great Shez. Definitely going to stick to it I did it today and stuck to my plan apart from adding a salad to my dinner.
Feeling a bit sick at the moment so my appetite isn't great - which isn't a bad thing haha x

Back down to 31 dailies and I have 40 weeklies left - whiskeys to cure the cold :)

B
Belmont breakfast biscuits and coffee
7pp

L
Lemsip and homemade honey - got to love them bees
2pp

D
Chilli chicken salad *inspired
5pp

And to finish the day off a good 12-14 hours of sleep

Back