Fell off the band wagon inspiration needed

Forgot to weigh myself this morning. When I'm finally in this new place hopefully my head won't be elsewhere haha

Hey I put a pound on. Was really bummed out esp with extra exercise but hey fresh start. Plus that time of the month so I suppose it's explainable. Hope your doing well :):):)

Ahh I really need to do 30 day shred again! Think I will start tomorrow so that by next week I'd have completed almost Level 1 before school starts again!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey I put a pound on. Was really bummed out esp with extra exercise but hey fresh start. Plus that time of the month so I suppose it's explainable. Hope your doing well :):):)

TOTM is my worst enemy when dieting! Just think without the extra exercise it could've been worse? So congrats hun! You will get rid of that in no time ;)

Ahh I really need to do 30 day shred again! Think I will start tomorrow so that by next week I'd have completed almost Level 1 before school starts again!

Do it. I was so sore after day one buts it's so worth it.and you're right it couldve been much worse thanks love x

Do it. I was so sore after day one buts it's so worth it.and you're right it couldve been much worse thanks love x

I did it once before and it killed... Which is great cos it meant I was doing something worthwhile!! Only got to level 2 though.... But preferred it to level 1 ...! Really wanna stick at it - just get knackered after a day at work so
Exercise is the last thing on my mind at 6/7pm lol

I thought the same - just when I was in less pain, Level 2 hit me!!
I've started Focus T25 Alpha today and already really enjoy it (after 1 workout!). I think what I like the most is that I only do each video about 6 times over the next 5 weeks and they alternate so it's a different one every day (although 1/5 workouts will repeat twice within a week as you do TWO on friday) - Rather than 10 days STRAIGHT of the same monotonous "that's fear leaving your body" crap lol!

I thought the same - just when I was in less pain, Level 2 hit me!!
I've started Focus T25 Alpha today and already really enjoy it (after 1 workout!). I think what I like the most is that I only do each video about 6 times over the next 5 weeks and they alternate so it's a different one every day (although 1/5 workouts will repeat twice within a week as you do TWO on friday) - Rather than 10 days STRAIGHT of the same monotonous "that's fear leaving your body" crap lol!

Oh that sounds quite good! I used to do beach body cardio party but after 6 months of it I was nearly snoozing

Is the T25 on DVD????

Yeah, i was gonna try insanity… but that nearly killed me just with the Fit Test haha

I can imagine it is! Hoping that if I can endure 14 weeks of T25 then I might give insanity a go in the 9 weeks leading up to my holiday :) then again..... Haha

I can imagine it is! Hoping that if I can endure 14 weeks of T25 then I might give insanity a go in the 9 weeks leading up to my holiday :) then again..... Haha

I'll cross my fingers for you. I'm interested in that t25 big time

Apart from a great girly night out on Thursday I've stuck religiously to the plan
I've cut out carb breakfasts / lunches and eating lower carbohydrates in the evenings like quinoa and sweet potato
I've also cut out dairy. Myself and dairy don't get on so with all of that going on apart from this tummy bug I think I'm doing alright

Breakfast
Homemade juice 2pp

Lunch
Homemade soup 2pp

Dinner
Buckwheat and tuna stir fry 13pp

Snack
rice cakes 2pp
Tbsp peanut butter 2pp

So far I've only had the juice
Tummy bug be gone

Back