Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Judy, 8 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Judy

Judy Full Member

Why do i keep doing this to myself?? i do well then i cheat and it takes me ages to get back in ketosis so the hunger comes back and its like starting from day 1 again!

I need to be strong from now on no nibbles or nothing but cd!
    Kicking myself up the bum ...I WILL DO THIS!!!!!! :break_diet:
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Weight Watchers
    Hi Judy
    Ive done this too Im trying to get back doing ww and once i have fallen of the wagon cant seem to get back on it . But Im sure we can solve this problem and get back again it is not only us bet loads of people do this too
    Mini likes this.
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hi Judy.....you could always come and join the fallen angels in the strugglers restarters forum, we are all trying to get back on track after falling off the wagon.
    We are using an incentive of stars which you can put in your signature if you have a very good day.
    Mini likes this.
  5. spooky

spooky Banned

Judy, you CAN do this! don;t beat yourself up aboutit, just get back on and go for it!
    Mini likes this.
  6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Judy,

Don't beat yourself up, all is not lost, get back on the wagon and take it one day at a time.:grouphugg:

This is for you because your worth it:)

Love Mini xxx
  7. shorty

shorty Full Member

Hi there,

I know how you feel I am going through a nightmare at the moment and and I am trying to get back on the wagon too. If we did before we can do it again - fresh start.
    I am glad we have this site because I know that there are others who know how I feel.
  8. AussieBug

AussieBug Full Member

I know exactly what you are going through!

am currently struggling to make it through day 2 of ss!

good luck :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.