Fell off the wagon - here we go again!!

eekthehippo

Hi to all!

Thought I'd post here as I found it so supportive last time. This time last year I had lost 5 stone in time for my wedding on the CD and wore my perfect size 12 wedding dress.

One year on and here we are - a (tight) 16 again and three stone heavier. <sigh> At least I didn't make it back up to my previous maximum I suppose.

I've called a new CDC and he is coming tomorrow but I still have a couple of shakes left over so I've technically started today.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE DONE THIS TO MYSELF!!!!!! :sigh:

None of my lovely clothes fit anymore and I just feel like a walking blob. The Shame.

Onwards and upwards - any and all words of support greatly appreciated!

EEk xox

I lost 3 stones on a low cal diet last year and put it all back on by Christmas. You've still lost 2 stones - do it now or if not you will end up putting the lot back on. You're still ahead so last year wasn't a waste of time. You did it last year so you can do it this year and 3 stones will be quicker to lose than 5! Good luck

Thanks Daisy xx

Well, day 2 done and dusted. I can't believe how quickly ketosis has kicked in this time - last night I felt like absolute rubbish and went to bed at 10, today I'm full of beans and raring to go :) I count on this mood lasting, if I'm lucky, another 48 hours before the food deprivation/water fatigue kicks in ha ha - nothing like being positive

God, I'd forgotten about the toilet breaks as well. CD should come with a warning - please wear something easy to whip off at short notice throughout the day as your bladder won't wait lol

My counsellor came today to top up my supplies - he thinks I'm really weird as I told him I didn't want to know my weight loss week on week. The problem is, if I've done well I think "oh, I deserve a treat" and it all goes down hill, if I do badly I think "whats the point". So I've decided this time i just won't ask. He will tell me if I've lost weight each week but that's it until I can fit into my nice work trousers again, then I'll know I've hit the 12st9 - 13st mark and I can bear to look again.

Love for you all xoxox

Back