Fell off the wagon, kick up the bum please!

clairex

Silver Member
Hi everyone, hope you're all well. I must admit, I have completley fallen off the wagon - and i only just began my sw journey! My grandma has gone into a hospice, so we've been visiting at all times and just grabbing (naughty) food when we can. Now i've come down with sinusitis and feeling rubbish - so i've just been really bad. But i've come here for a big kick up the bum, and a read around the threads for some re-inspiration, and because you all cheer me up :)

xxxxx

Ill give you a kick if you give me one back lol I fell off completely over weekend and am now dreading weigh in tomorrow :( Get back on it today and eats lots of speed foods and we can both cross our fingers for a STS!! Youve done so well in such a short time!

Hope you feel better soon x

me to me to lol i was so busy the last week and half and staying away from home i was jus eating take away food once a day and nothing else the whole day apart from coffee and the odd alpen bar :(

goin for weigh in today as i missed last week cause i wasnt here and if i havnt gained at least 7lbs il be suprised

back on plan today need to be sooooo good

We need to do a 'desperately clambering to get back on track' thread, haha! Been good today so far :) 2 alpen light bars, thats it :) xxx

i had weetabix and banana im gonna make some lunch now :)

*kick kick kick*

I had a bad weekend too so have been trying to be Miss Perfect since then!!! weigh in tomorrow!!! :(

Read the message with my signature.........it is so true.

Good luck staying on the wagon.

well i had 3 on .... i was expecting a hell of a lot more so i dont feel to bad about it.... back on track as from today :)

It's hard to stay focussed at this best of times, but when so much crap is going on it's nigh on impossible.

So here's your kick up the bum :asskick:

And here's a big minimins hug:grouphugg:

Chin up, you're doing well. Just having a hard time at the moment.

if that kick and hug included me in it ... thanks :) lol

Aaw thank you Chris :)

I didn't go to WI in this week as I was fast asleep dosed up on painkillers! But maybe thats a godsend so i can get back on track.

You're all so sweet :) xxx

Back