Fell off the wagon today :(

Ach, that's so sweet of you Susie. :)

Only joking about the complex though - I hadn't noticed that little bar for the months I've been here, so doubtless will forget all about it again soon!

But I gave you a little one too, just for general gorgeousness.

Ah go on then, have some rep yourself L!

What does it actually all mean???

It means that people appreciate what you are saying mostly :D

Higher up in the same bar it tells you what your rep power is too.

Do you know how to find the rep comments you have received - it is on the User CP page - scroll down under the latest postings to find them.

A small point - the person you are repping will not know who is doing the rep unless you sign your message ;)

Ah. Well that one earlier was from me Bren - thought you could see! Off to look. It's like a whole little Miminins underworld. How many points before you get 'made'? :D

I need to be more of a floozy... can't rep anyof you again yet... off to do some lovin'!

Ah. Well that one earlier was from me Bren - thought you could see! Off to look. It's like a whole little Miminins underworld. How many points before you get 'made'? :D

Cheers m'dear! (Is that a Godfather reference? I have seen some people with HUGE stars on their rep - they must be 'made' ) :D

Hey Ditzee,
just seen them pics ....
Love - you look fabby... well done you....
a real inspiration!
Linda XX

You guys are so sweet!

I've been hiding as I am most definately off the wagon this week. I had the *week from hell, a massive head cold and chest infection, and all of a sudden bad food just seemed to be EVERYWHERE.

I ate tons yesterday being Christmas, but I could barely taste anything with my cold. I'm noticing every effect the increased blood sugar is having on me, and I'm really looking forward to going "clean and green" again. On the plus side, I've only put on a few pounds despite my badness, so I know it won't take long to get back to my fighting weight.

We are having a dinner party tomorrow with 10 people coming, so I plan to get back on track after then. Yay!!

I've been thrilled with my weight loss so far, and am always tickled when I see people that haven't seen me in a while and they are shocked at where so much of me went. I got a pair of pj's for Christmas... size medium. I was dubious, but THEY FIT!!! My pj's last year were an XXL! I went out for dinner last week with some girlfriends, and found that all of my nice skirts were all too big. These were things that I'd really wanted to be able to get back into again, and now they just fall to my ankles. I never thought I'd get to this point again in my life. I'm not the fat girl anymore.

So I'm sorry for "backsliding", but I'm so grateful for your constant support this year. I'm learning each time I'm "bad" how it affects me, and what I can, and can't, do to myself without causing damage.

Thanks everyone!!

LOL Marty, good plan!

Sera that is such a lovely post, and so exciting for you - 2011 is going to be great for you, more weight gone for good, super new clothes and lots more compliments coming your way :D

Susie x

These were things that I'd really wanted to be able to get back into again, and now they just fall to my ankles.

I think I love you. :D

Morning Sera. :)

Morning Sera, morning all. :)

Morning Jim!!

You always know how to make a girl feel good! :)

I'm going food shopping today, as I don't have anything around here except chocolate biscuits (we got tons as gifts). I've been feeling really yucky after my cold, and am looking forward to being back on plan properly. I'd love a nice roast chicken and some salad. It's funny how I'm "off plan" but I'm not eating vegetables at ALL... I eat more veggies when I'm ON Atkins than when I'm OFF.

Will hit the shops today to exchange some things for the kids (I think my 5 year old son is the only boy in the country who hates Ben10 stuff), and will look at some things for me. Maybe a pair of jeans one size too small, as a motivator? Has anyone found any good deals out there?

Hi Sera, I'm not a shopper so can't say really. :)

Back