Fell off the wagon - what next?

Hello :)

I had been doing fairly well - into Cruise quite happily and had lost almost 14lbs (although the inches are still not budging from my waist or hips!)

BUT today I pathetically gave in to temptation and had a bacon and egg bap. In my defence the rest of the office were indulging and having resisted home made chocolate cake and carrot cake all week, and bacon sandwiches last week I'm afraid my resolve must have been frozen in the -9 ice outside and I gave in. Very annoyed with myself, but onwards and upwards.

My question is: Is this going to mess everything up and set me back a lot? And should I go back to doing Attack for 5 days, or should I just carry on with 1/1 Cruise?

I'm currently 86.5kg and 5ft7...had JUST got my BMI below 30...silly me.

Just do some extra pp days and don't worry about it. It's done, just put it behind you and don't lose any sleep over it. You can do it!

I agree with Mirjam. The most important thing to do is not let one slip up lead to any more. Lots of water, an extra walk and perhaps an extra PP day if you can manage it should sort you out.

You fell off the wagon?
Pick yourself up.
We are here to help :)

I'd say: Just carry on with 1/1.
No point punishing yourself with endless PP days.

Back